Redcliffe to Caloundra

Jack Sawyer

Gorgeous scenery and colours on your flight Jack.

I liked the glimpse of those Glasshouse Mountains too!

Did the museum tell you your chopper wasn't old enough for them, although it would have been well suited there as like many of their planes, it has no wings!

3 hours ago, BradB said:

Very serine and lovely shots whoever you are mate , also what did you do with Jack Sawyer ......We want him back pronto . :(:rolleyes::angry::lol:

Cheers

John

I thought with Jack flying around the ranges on his own that you reckoned he was the Lone Ranger!:wacko:

It was "pronto" that used to ride with him, wasn't it?:unsure:

36 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Gorgeous scenery and colours on your flight Jack.

I liked the glimpse of those Glasshouse Mountains too!

Did the museum tell you your chopper wasn't old enough for them, although it would have been well suited there as like many of their planes, it has no wings!

33 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

I thought with Jack flying around the ranges on his own that you reckoned he was the Lone Ranger!:wacko:

It was "pronto" that used to ride with him, wasn't it?:unsure:

Thanks Martyn.  Many of their planes don’t have wings?  Why?

Pronto :lol:

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Martyn.  Many of their planes don’t have wings?  Why?

Pronto :lol:

Look at some of the planes in the museum, the Tracker and the F-27 have no wings.

I imagine they are being restored and are minus their wings.

Was that you making all of that racket? I live right next door to YRED! Nathan rd is the the name of the road out of the aerodrome, it then crosses Anzac ave and changes into Chelsea st. The amusing thing is, my name is Nathan and my daughter is Chelsea :o

Cheers,

Nathan

7 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Hey Jack. Yes, very nice scenery and well-presented in your shots. I enjoyed the trip, and I also enjoyed your helo skills. Nice landing! Thnks!

Thanks Rodger.  After flying planes for a while I needed to get back into a chopper, it's a lot of hands on but I love it.

1 hour ago, ftwd said:

Was that you making all of that racket? I live right next door to YRED! Nathan rd is the the name of the road out of the aerodrome, it then crosses Anzac ave and changes into Chelsea st. The amusing thing is, my name is Nathan and my daughter is Chelsea :o

Cheers,

Nathan

Well, I would say you're most fortunate to live there Nathan, it's a beautiful place to live.  And that's cool about the names, I love reading stuff like this.

Archived