What a cool flight this was!

Jack Sawyer

I started at dusk at KMBS, Midland and flew to Meigs.  But using the GTN750 I modified the route to hug the coastline the whole way.  It was so relaxing and enjoyable.  Sorry of some are dark.  Hope they come through ok.

This dynamic lighting is stunning, it's always on now as it adds so much.

ErrFFql.jpg

More of it.

vDyjS5f.jpg

9pHGxjQ.jpg

My light even lit up this water tower!

TqrsgKS.jpg

1od0eaS.jpg

arYFLsq.jpg

1CVhq2v.jpg

rSLualc.jpg

Fx7wJGV.jpg

Pu41eri.jpg

z6lK3fN.jpg

bu5qJR1.jpg

UseEz7h.jpg

odIBKzY.jpg

uabZqPs.jpg

5ry65m7.jpg

3 hours ago, Sundancer said:

The building lights in the last 3 shots are just great...!!

Let your light shine upon it.

Thanks Fred!  I agree, when I came close to Meigs and saw Chicago all lit up I was totally amazed at just how far we've come since the Bruce Artwick days.

2 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Hey Jack.  I think that you and your new Bonanza are really bonding. The two of you are producing some excellent sets--the joy really shows through. Thanks!

Thanks Rodger!  I agree, it's now my new favorite plane.  The damage model is amazing too.  You have to fly it correctly or there will be flap damage and then the plane wants to crash, don't ask me how I know :D

10 hours ago, lifejogger said:

What exactly is Dynamic Lighting????????

It's a box you can tick in P3D John.  The lighting acts differently, for example when you turn the plane it will light up dynamically what it shines on.  It's hard to describe in words but you can set it under lighting in P3D, I think it's under lighting.

11 hours ago, cyberpilot said:

Excellent sequence Jack - really cool.

What's your opinion of the GTN 750 in terms of functionality and ease of use?

I'm thinking of getting it for the Bonanza as well.

Thanks, much appreciated.  I love the GTN, I wouldn't want to fly any GA plane without it.  It works flawlessly and you can create all kinds of routes, use all published approaches and it controls autopilot too.  It's intuitive and very easy to use.  I always say if I had my own real plane I'd pay the $15K to install it no matter what as it's a very good device for safely navigating.

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

It's a box you can tick in P3D John.  The lighting acts differently, for example when you turn the plane it will light up dynamically what it shines on.  It's hard to describe in words but you can set it under lighting in P3D, I think it's under lighting.

Thanks Jack,  I have not noticed that in P3D?  I will go look for it later today,

Archived