Hovering around Stewart CZST

Jack Sawyer

You hover real good Jack! :D  Especially on PAUSE! :P  But really, you take some might fancy shots while poised in midair Sir!  Have you flown the valley south to PAKT, that is the border of Canada/US, not a bad flight at all, low and slow though! 

9 hours ago, Wakashi said:

You hover real good Jack! :D  Especially on PAUSE! :P  But really, you take some might fancy shots while poised in midair Sir!  Have you flown the valley south to PAKT, that is the border of Canada/US, not a bad flight at all, low and slow though! 

Thanks Roger, but pause?  I seldom do that.  I have buttons assigned to my stick where I can change views instantly.

5 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Great shots Jack. Stewart, BC and Hyder Alaska. What a great way to shake hands across the border and live in the same natural beauty on either side. ORBX nailed it.

Thanks Karl!  So that's the name, Hyder, never knew that as I haven't had a chance to use LNM lately.  Yeah, Orbx really nailed it here, it's like very real looking.

45 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

I know Jack, but when you hit the V key the sim pauses for a split second!  Just being facetious anyhoo!  :D

Oh yeah, I thought that only happened to me, I know exactly what you mean and I wonder why it does that.  It even does it in AFS2.

1 minute ago, carlosqr said:

Amazing!!

This is a scenery I can't understand why I didn't get at first

It is incredibly nice

great shots and quality Jack

Thanks Carlos!  I love all the logs ready to be turned into limber and the river tributaries.  Very nice here!

Archived