The Mule Team is going First class. Oh boy

flyingleaf

Sitting in the "second class" lounge I'm telling my crew F/O T-bone and cabin boss Hilda that we snagged a charter of high class cruise ship passengers Hilda try to get fresh moose meat if you can:rolleyes:. She says never mind she'll take care of all the goodies we need for a first class trip (like the one from Ydeltas BA flight 002) Oh boy. I say to T-bone go get me a fresh napkin so can write up a flight planB)These people wanna go to Valdez to see where their oil is coming from. Ok we're ready to load up. Here comes Hilda's supply truck m6UW90V.jpgOk we're standing by the ladder I wear a clean t-shirt it has an arrow pointing to my right that says I'm with stupid (sorry T-bone) T-bone's t-shirt says I like my beer cold. Hilda bless her wears company colors on the front it says Mule Team Inc. On her back it has the Donkey and Busting my Ass.:rolleyes:iHLTN2h.jpg Oh boy here come the passengers all ten of them. I spot this good looking lady and say to my crew wow what a beautiful hairdo:wub:Ok they're all on board. and now Hilda is climbing in:rolleyes:IRyEpKQ.jpgHilda has them snuggled in with very little shouting and pushing Only once did I hear sit down and shut the front door. Oh boy. I fired up engine 2 and hear this lady screaming we're on fire and she wants to get off this "fire trapp" but Hilda calms her down by sitting on her lap. Oh boy.DqNN2LX.jpg Ok enough said let's go flying and show these "high flyers" Alaska first class bush flying service. Ready to go. Of course it starts raining:lol:9I6e2Uu.jpgBye bye Juneau. Hilda you may provide beverages. T-bone and I just wanna beer:P9I6e2Uu.jpgHeck there is a little fog and right away I hear complaints; Hey we booked a sightseeing tour but we can't see nothing. I want my money back. Hilda points  him to the door and all is quiet and happy again.zZ5K2R9.jpgAs we're flying along happily this lady pokes her head in our cockpit and askes T-bone:"where are we?" and he replies:"well we're in Alaska" Way to go T-boneuJYXRVW.jpgHey T-bone why is the back door open? I hope hilda is not sending anyone outta that door. He says no, no she just fired up the coals for the BBQ.Oh, boy. Here is a pic. of the lady with the nice hairdo 4vYRW9G.jpg(Oh boy sorry Iain and Nick hope's ok:o)Those poor passengers are frightened. T-bone says I can fix that. After he comes back and sits down and I hear singing. I asked T-bone aren't these guys Brits? He says yep. Why are they singing off colored Irish drinking songs. He says I gave em a shot of the moonshine Bubba gave us in McCarthy. Oh boy. Flying along beautiful orbx Alaska and they are happily eating Hilda's BBQ steaks. She brings out the champagne I yelled at Hilda that is way too expensive and she whispers in my ear it's ok she got 24 "cans" on sale from North Dakota and the caviar I served is actually lumpfish. They loved it:P. Good girl. How is your love Chris P. Bacon doing?YMEPJ5z.jpgGetting close to Yakataka. There is the hwy. Wonder if Jack could fly under that bridge with his latest jet;)mDXm3Ew.jpgThe ladies and lads are having a great time. Too great Hilda says they sucking up every drink we've got including your beer stash. What? T-bone give me my napkin we're making a beer stop. Hilda make the announcement. Who wants to stop at Cordova Smith they have a great lounge/Bar. All of'm scream we all do. Stop, stop for the lounge and Bar they yell in unison. T-bone and I both say bless Hilda:wub:fhTnAkL.jpgThere we go. Ok Hilda get'em strapped in we're just about there. K7cXTNb.jpgLooking good. Let's do thisz4TOra6.jpgOk come out they do but it's not too pretty. Moonshine from Bubba and champagne from a can dosen't add to gracefulness :rolleyes:ypojNoM.jpgAnd here come Hilda.:rolleyes:DJHaRHx.jpgNo passengers have been hurt. Mebby a little bruised ego's. No animals have been hurt. And we the Mule Team Inc. hope none of you have been hurt. Thanks for flying Mule Team. We could care less:PB):lol::D 

What a fantastic report, just in the style of Ydeltas recent BA002 flight. I have to join John, I was laughing so hard!

32 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

No passengers have been hurt.

Thanks for flying Mule Team. We could care less

Comments that say everything! I love Mule services!

19 minutes ago, BradB said:

My stomach is hurting from laughing so hard Karl , next time I fly first class it will be with Mule Team air . :huh::rolleyes::D:lol:

Cheers

John

Thank you John. I just can't help myself:Dand you'll get the right seat my friend.

10 minutes ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

I heard that Mule Team does not give out frequent flyer miles but rather issues survivor's certificates. Any truth to that? :D

Why Rodger have you spoken to one of our passengers. They all had to sign a disclosure.:rolleyes:Tell me who it was and you'll get a free flight but only after you signed.:D

Karl I was guffawing out so loud I got the wife's attention!  Flight plan on a napkin! :lol: Sitting on her lap! :lol:  The face of that woman, and lumpfish!  I mean LUMPFISH!  :lol::lol::lol: I'm just rolling with laughter as I type this!!!!   You and Hilda and crew crack me up, you should write short stories like I do Karl, this is too funny!

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Karl I was guffawing out so loud I got the wife's attention!  Flight plan on a napkin! :lol: Sitting on her lap! :lol:  The face of that woman, and lumpfish!  I mean LUMPFISH!  :lol::lol::lol: I'm just rolling with laughter as I type this!!!!   You and Hilda and crew crack me up, you should write short stories like I do Karl, this is too funny!

Thank you so much Jack.:)

5 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Top class entertainment Karl, a great way to brighten up the evening.

Have they found the passenger that Hilda sat on yet?

Perish the thought.:ph34r::o:lol:

Thank you Martyn. Yes we found her she was "clinging" on Hilda's back.:rolleyes::lol::D

Archived