I really like this one

2O50nED.jpg

ReEacrf.jpg

NkOIQJt.jpg

d3uBOlS.jpg

CqrMoCl.jpg

mJH6fUh.jpg

1RL0nbG.jpg

What an absolutely adorable little jet!  I LOVE this thing!

1eWHOJu.jpg

KD8mRvX.jpg

8jPJH1P.jpg

X3BF8u5.jpg

The jetway wouldn't work.  It said I needed to be at a parking spot.  Such is life. :( 

hwKUnP9.jpg

28 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

An interesting SID you were flying. Was it JACK9?

And the final looks also nice, near miss at the car park. You first officer might have been Mr. Wei Tu Low, I suspect? :D

:lol: Yep, that's the one Gerold!  They designed it just for me.  My F/O was G. O. Thermal :D

35 minutes ago, Matteo Veneziani said:

Hi Jack!

Looks like you have some problems over the roofs of the terminal. I suggest to uninstall ksan, re-download it and reinstall. Should fix this issue!

Thanks for the screens, very nice :)

cheers

Thanks Matteo but this will be the second time Orbx told me to reinstall.  I’ll do it hopefully tonight.

2 hours ago, BradB said:

Smashing shots and views Jack , really well done my friend . :):)

Cheers

John

Thanks John!  Now after what Matteo said I wonder if there's something wrong with my install as this will be twice now that I uninstalled/reinstalled. :(

55 minutes ago, Matteo Veneziani said:

Hi Jack!

Looks like you have some problems over the roofs of the terminal. I suggest to uninstall ksan, re-download it and reinstall. Should fix this issue!

Thanks for the screens, very nice :)

cheers

Which shot in particular Matteo?  What is it supposed to look like?  Thanks for all your support by the way!

6 hours ago, Captain Lars said:

A refreshingly unconventional ride I'd say. I wasn't sure at one point if you were going to do the Sawyer or the Sullenberger! :lol::DB) 

Thanks Lars!  I thought it might be a Sully maneuver for a minute myself but it all worked out.  I tried to go inverted but with all the Airbus "laws" it's nearly impossible.

1 minute ago, bernd1151 said:

Great shots, buddy. Must be quite different from flying the 737 :)

:D:D You made my day, Gerold :D:D

Thanks Bernd, it is very different.  This plane is designed for almost complete automation.  Very little pilot input is needed and it's actually a challenge to get the computers to "let go" of it so it can be hand flown.

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

A wonderful flight around KSAN Jack with some enjoyable low level flying thrown in.

I hope you can get your problems with the scenery sorted out soon.

Thanks Martyn!  I think it's resolved as I just posted some for Matteo to look at, the roofs look better.

14 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Lars!  I thought it might be a Sully maneuver for a minute myself but it all worked out.  I tried to go inverted but with all the Airbus "laws" it's nearly impossible.

I'm pretty much an Airbus illiterate, but I've heard that there's a button on the overheadpanel to override the Flight Envelope Protection.

Archived