Many thanks to Adam Banks!

Jack Sawyer

6 minutes ago, Adam Banks said:

Hahahah ... that last one cracks me up!!! Have you found out how to pitch the tent yet?

Adam.

EDIT: Yes, folks - puny as it looks, the Cri-Cri is fully aerobatic (for those with a death wish)!

Thanks Adam, pitch the tent?  Like open the canopy?  I opened it using Shift+E.  Is there a manual?  I didn't even have the time to look yet.

5 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Adam, pitch the tent?  Like open the canopy?  I opened it using Shift+E.  Is there a manual?  I didn't even have the time to look yet.

Funnily enough, I couldn't find the manual either. Hint: you have to think laterally when in the VC!

Adam.

1 hour ago, Adam Banks said:

When in the VC (and on the ground) ... swivel your head laterally (keep going!!).

Absolutely no idea.  I see a flashlight and what looks like a tent.  Shut down the plane and still nothing when I click on it.

I need some very specific help here.

Another fun set Jack, well done and congratulations with your personalised plane too.

Apart from the exhilarating flying the scenery is also outstanding.

I did notice your logo on the tent in the previous images from Adam but I didn't realise it came with the plane.

Don't bother about the parachute though, the Cri Cri is so small you can't squeeze into the cockpit with a handkerchief in your pocket.

16 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Another fun set Jack, well done and congratulations with your personalised plane too.

Apart from the exhilarating flying the scenery is also outstanding.

I did notice your logo on the tent in the previous images from Adam but I didn't realise it came with the plane.

Don't bother about the parachute though, the Cri Cri is so small you can't squeeze into the cockpit with a handkerchief in your pocket.

:lol:  Thanks Martyn!  Handkerchief!  :lol:

That's one of the coolest rigs I have ever seen, a plane with a tent in it and it even has a flashlight (torch).

43 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

:lol:  Thanks Martyn!  Handkerchief!  :lol:

That's one of the coolest rigs I have ever seen, a plane with a tent in it and it even has a flashlight (torch).

Jack, on taking a look at the promotional video I thought that flying the Cri Cri would be very intense.:wacko:

8 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Jack, on taking a look at the promotional video I thought that flying the Cri Cri would be very intense.:wacko:

I wonder if they sell a pun inoculation?  You nail me every time Martyn and I laugh out loud, literally out loud.  You're good man, very good! :lol:

1 hour ago, Wakashi said:

As Bob Ross might have said while painting a picture on his show, and let's put a happy little Cri Cri right here in the middle of this beautiful scenery! :D

Thanks Roger!  I remember that guy, he made it look so easy.  I like this little plane and would love to fly it more but I've been so real-world busy it's not even funny.

Archived