Low and slow over Germany and Holland

Over North west Germany close to the Dutch border.cIyuVVs.jpgHey what is that smoke?1fJBRkV.jpgMan I hope we don't glow in the dark after flying through that cloud.PvJei8Y.jpgHere come the Canadians from the great Yukon into beautiful Holland.3TVpC6n.jpgI wonder if there are Bears in them woods?b8PXr6G.jpgI wonder if they're selling weed down there outta that building. QDZSwAo.jpgHope you enjoyed. Cap'n Karl had no beers:(:D

7 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

Man, that must have been a loooong flight with the DHC 3 into Northern Europe, Karl :) :)

Great screenies and no worries about that power plant; I doubt, it's a nuclear one ;)

Thank you Bernd. Yep long flight my butt is still sore.:D

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

That was cool Karl!  I was really enjoying it, I hope you don't need to decontaminate the plane now!

Thank you Jack. Yup I'm sure we'll have hose her down. I saw that greenish "glow" last nite when I kissed my sweet Otter nighty, nighty. :rolleyes::D

Karl, you are a brave pilot flying over a nuclear plant like that...if not for the potential contamination, you are lucky that you were not intercepted and shot down by an F/A18, flown by the likes of Fulvio no less! :D He is all OVER the globe in that fast mover, and you flying over that nuclear site in an old DHC-3 from out of the country, well that's a red flag threat all day long ;) 

10 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Karl, you are a brave pilot flying over a nuclear plant like that...if not for the potential contamination, you are lucky that you were not intercepted and shot down by an F/A18, flown by the likes of Fulvio no less! :D He is all OVER the globe in that fast mover, and you flying over that nuclear site in an old DHC-3 from out of the country, well that's a red flag threat all day long ;) 

Oh boy Landon. You're so right. By golly I never thought about Fulvio and his mean:angry:fighter jets. I found out about the contamination when I parked her last night. She glowed eerily green.:o:D:rolleyes:

On 19.5.2018 at 7:16 AM, flyingleaf said:

Here come the Canadians from the great Yukon into beautiful Holland. I wonder if there are Bears in them woods?b8PXr6G.jpg

Nice pictures you present us here, but no bears inside the woods. People would freak out completely until they'd get shot - "Problembär" is the coined term. :o

On 19.5.2018 at 8:20 AM, VH-KDK said:

Nice one Karl, I wonder what they are smoking in those funny round buildings!:o:unsure::o

A really big joint, what else could produce so much smoke? :blink:;):D

Don't be afraid for green glows after a flyover....also no joint plant these, it's just water vapour.

These are cooling towers and are actually heat rejection devices from industrial plants.

-Fred-

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor koeltoren

3 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Don't be afraid for green glows after a flyover....also no joint plant these, it's just water vapour.

These are cooling towers and are actually heat rejection devices from industrial plants.

-Fred-

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor koeltoren

Good to know Sundancer:D

Archived