A Western Aussie Quickie

Sniper31

This will be my last activity for a few days as I will be camping in the Colorado Rockies...see you all on here when I get back! In the meantime, here are some shots

from a quick flight from Orbx YPJT Jandakot to Orbx YCUN Cunderdin in my A2A Comanche. Weather effects by Skyforce. 

TnggzgX.png

h8n6pIl.png

u8P83W9.jpg

iwFVcNs.jpg

Arg09T2.jpg

wYhqXoh.jpg

kT8M45u.jpg

r1FCirh.jpg

9iJnhjZ.png

5G7Vbu7.jpg

I will try and get some good pics of the area I will be camping and hiking at in the Rockies this weekend. If I get some good ones, I'll share them with you all :) 

WOnderful images Landon and despite not being a "red" fan, I do like the scheme on this PA-24.

I hope you have a great camping trip and I shall look forwards to seeing some of your photos when you come back.

Only 8°C and wet here this arvo so not the best camping weather for us.:lol:

My home base. :) Definitely an awesome place to fly, especially if you're aware of all the procedures, considering it's close proximity to YPPH airspace.

There are some really cool CASA videos of Jandakot procedures on YouTube. :)

Happy camping!

Enjoy your break mate.. I hope you see more of the Rockies than I did.. we drove from Jackson MS to El Paso via the Rockies..I slept all the way across the mountains..Missed them completely.. Have a great trip..Teecee.

Archived