Different potatos Gerold.

VH-KDK

Well done Martyn, I think you managed to keep all those spectators in suspense waiting for the plane to catch fire ;) At least you took some nice screenshots while you were trying to light her up :D

1 hour ago, Sniper31 said:

Well done Martyn, I think you managed to keep all those spectators in suspense waiting for the plane to catch fire ;) At least you took some nice screenshots while you were trying to light her up :D

Thanks Landon, it took ages to find the blue touch paper.:o

9 minutes ago, jean marc said:

Really fun to see all that life around :rolleyes: very pleasant to watch :)

Thank you Jean Marc, I am usually in too much of a hurry to get into the air, especially with something like the Mustang.:D

No difficulties in convincing me, Martyn: They serve fantastic fried potatoes at Lana´s, even for free*! And they have spectacular entertainment for the spectators over there, too. Great shots of your flight, I mean roll.

*Free fries are served together with any burger priced 100 $ or more ;).

18 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

Very nice screenies. First time, Martyn, I see you posting pics with the plane only on the ground. :):)

Thanks Bernd, it has happened before but maybe in a time when you have been absent from the forums.:)

15 hours ago, bvdboomen said:

Simple math: 1+1= ... gorgeous!

1: Bowerman

The other 1: a Mustang! Can't beat that.

Thanks, they do make a great combination as well as the surrounding scenery.:)

14 hours ago, F737NG said:

I really like how much 'action' is on display here - kid on the bike, people milling around the cafe, all watching the Mustang.
Great work by the ORBX designers and excellent composition @VH-KDK!

Cheers and there are so many wonderful things around these airports that I never take the time to look for.:(

14 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

That was great Martyn. No narration needed this time, I love all that ground detail and people milling about, nice!

Thank you Jack, it is never quiet at an ORBX airport.:D

9 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Now I am sure....I want to have this plane too. Just fantastic.....

I am not sure which is the best version to have, this is quite an old one but it still works well in V4.0:D

8 hours ago, Stillwater said:

No difficulties in convincing me, Martyn: They serve fantastic fried potatoes at Lana´s, even for free*! And they have spectacular entertainment for the spectators over there, too. Great shots of your flight, I mean roll.

*Free fries are served together with any burger priced 100 $ or more ;).

A bit of a Friedian Slip Gerold mentioning all of these tasty snax.:wacko:

Greasy fare is not the best meal before a flight in a powerful plane.:ph34r:

9 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Thank you Jack, it is never quiet at an ORBX airport.:D

That's what I like about this People and Creature Flow, something's always happening and I'm always pleasantly surprised to see people doing things.

16 hours ago, adambar said:

Some really cool shots there Martyn, especially the one where you torched your Mustang! :D

Thanks Adam, now I know why you have to have the oxygen turned on when on the ground with the lid opened.:huh:

Cough. Cough.:wacko:

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Oh, I can understand it.  I know some people who work harder at not working than working! :lol:

There are, unfortunately, a large global population of those...they seem to be everywhere...it's as if hard work is a virus to be kept away from as long as you live :rolleyes:

23 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

There are, unfortunately, a large global population of those...they seem to be everywhere...it's as if hard work is a virus to be kept away from as long as you live :rolleyes:

If there was 3 jobs for every person on the planet there would still be people who would not work and sit at home with their hands out.:angry:

16 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

If there was 3 jobs for every person on the planet there would still be people who would not work and sit at home with their hands out.:angry:

Agreed

Archived