NW Netherlands - Zeeland

ikbenik

Yesterday evennig succeeded to install this magnificent Orbx-addition. Living in Belgium, I was curious how the nearest part of my home, the northwestern part of The Netherlands

is represented knowing very well this region Zeeland, as the Dutch Province is called, and is situated between the Belgian coast(where I live) till Antwerp and the regio of Rotterdam:

ZeelandF27_1.jpg

ZeelandF27_2.jpg

ZeelandF27_3.jpg

ZeelandF27_4.jpg

ZeelandF27_5.jpg

ZeelandF27_6.jpg

ZeelandF27_7.jpg

ZeelandF27_8.jpg

ZeelandF27_9.jpg

42 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I wish I could jump on a plane and visit this gorgeous country like right now.

Next flight is KL6072, direct flight ATL - AMS

Departure time 17:18, local time

Arrival time: 08:05, local time

38 minutes ago, jean marc said:

Thank you Ikbenik : the scenery seems wonderful...

(just sad to be not a little bit larger to include Oostende ...and Luik :-) )

Hello Jean-Marc, yes indeed....but I have installed Belgium-photoscenery from MegaSceneryEarth and it blends well along the border with the Netherlands.

Above that I have some freeware autogen additions for coastal area and Antwerp and have Luxembourg as photoscenery as well.

So I fly extended over the whole Benelux now in natural-looking detail. The eastern border of Netherland is flanked by GEN(Germany North from Orbx) and the south

of Belgium is flanked by also fine sceneries from France VFR. In fact, I must admit that I have the major part of Europe in at least photoscene detail of 1Mtr/pixel now.

13 hours ago, ikbenik said:

So I fly extended over the whole Benelux now in natural-looking detail. The eastern border of Netherland is flanked by GEN(Germany North from Orbx) and the south

of Belgium is flanked by also fine sceneries from France VFR. In fact, I must admit that I have the major part of Europe in at least photoscene detail of 1Mtr/pixel now.

I started to fly with genX & mse photoscenery as requiring real aspects of the landscape but I really enjoy such true earth orbx future scenery for uk and so...:rolleyes:

Archived