Block Island to Nantucket - P3DV4.2

BradB

Excellent John, I see you like those belly shots too, aren't they cool?  And that first one, that's something I would do, did you have JATO's on that plane? :lol:  And that last one is my favorite, I don't know why but I almost like ground shots better than anything else, so much cool detail went into these places and when flying you only see them fleetingly.

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Excellent John, I see you like those belly shots too, aren't they cool?  And that first one, that's something I would do, did you have JATO's on that plane? :lol:  And that last one is my favorite, I don't know why but I almost like ground shots better than anything else, so much cool detail went into these places and when flying you only see them fleetingly.

Hey Jack , thanks for the kind comments . I have come down with a very bad cold , so a little slow this morning . :(:o:D

John

John

25 minutes ago, BradB said:

Hey Jack , thanks for the kind comments . I have come down with a very bad cold , so a little slow this morning . :(:o:D

John

John

Hope you feel better soon John, you don’t even want to know how bad things are here after last night and yesterday.  I mean extremely bad.

4 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Absolutely great shots, John......but still no sign of Moby Dick (we're still in the Nantucket area, aren't we?)

How do you take these belly-shots for example, which tool...?

Cheers Fred

Hi Fred, quite easily done with ChasePlane.

29 minutes ago, Kilstorm said:

I dont think that blue building is suppose to be there in that last shot.

Yeah, I noticed that. The shots are great, but there's a problem with your KACK install. Another version of the airport is showing through and the elevation adjustment file is either AWOL or being overridden.

33 minutes ago, Bill Womack said:

Yeah, I noticed that. The shots are great, but there's a problem with your KACK install. Another version of the airport is showing through and the elevation adjustment file is either AWOL or being overridden.

Yes , I wondered about that . I will uninstall and reinstall and report back .

John

48 minutes ago, Bill Womack said:

Hey Bill - problem's still there :

2018-4-3_17-1-30-9262cda2.jpg

2018-4-3_17-2-57-730e2e23.jpg

John

10 hours ago, BradB said:

Hey Bill - problem's still there :

John

John,

If you open your scenery library panel, do you see the entry for FTX_ZZ_GLOBAL_AIRPORTS? If so, is it above the FTX_NA_KACK entry?

Bill

1 hour ago, Bill Womack said:

John,

If you open your scenery library panel, do you see the entry for FTX_ZZ_GLOBAL_AIRPORTS? If so, is it above the FTX_NA_KACK entry?

Bill

4-5.png

I don't see a entry for  FTX_ZZ_GLOBAL_AIRPORTS ?? .

John

Interesting. I saw that the FTX Global Airports pack version of KACK was being shown alongside the custom version, so I loaded it via FTX Central, too. On my system, it's called FTX_ZZ_GLOBAL_AIRPORTS - probably to avoid the very problem you're having. Looks like someone renamed it at some point. At any rate, to fix the issue, select FTX_AA_KACK and move it above your FTX_AA_GLOBAL_AIRPORTS entry and you should be good to go.

thx,

Bill

ftx_library.jpg

10 minutes ago, Bill Womack said:

Interesting. I saw that the FTX Global Airports pack version of KACK was being shown alongside the custom version, so I loaded it via FTX Central, too. On my system, it's called FTX_ZZ_GLOBAL_AIRPORTS - probably to avoid the very problem you're having. Looks like someone renamed it at some point. At any rate, to fix the issue, select FTX_AA_KACK and move it above your FTX_AA_GLOBAL_AIRPORTS entry and you should be good to go.

thx,

Bill

ftx_library.jpg

Thanks Bill , everything looks good now .

John

Archived