Copenhagen to Malmo

Jack Sawyer

Hey, Jack - are you feeling OK? There's a BRIDGE in some of those shots!!! :D

Is that a ferry terminal or something? Strange to have such a massive (expensive!!) bridge and motorway connecting to nowhere <??>.

Great shots, all the same!

Adam.

36 minutes ago, Adam Banks said:

Hey, Jack - are you feeling OK? There's a BRIDGE in some of those shots!!! :D

Is that a ferry terminal or something? Strange to have such a massive (expensive!!) bridge and motorway connecting to nowhere <??>.

Great shots, all the same!

Adam.

Um, I thought ya'll might have gotten sick of it.  Not a problem though, I can go back.  I asked that same question when I first went there Adam and Gerold provided a real photo and someone else, or maybe Gerold said this bridge has a tunnel at the end so boats can cross and they didn't want a drawbridge because it was so close to the airport.  It was very expensive to build too.  But it's a beautiful bridge in the sim and in real life.  I think it's a cool idea, a bridge that leads to a tunnel, how cool it that?

28 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Adam said it Jack...no bridge stunt flying here I see. A nice Lancair tour of this scenery though, good screenshots all around :)

Thanks Landon, not this time, I just wanted fly to Malmo from Copenhagen as it wasn't a long flight.  I was actually checking out the Orbx Europe and Global so see how good it looks and I think it looks mighty fine.

5 minutes ago, BradB said:

Over , under , around - I don't care ; just keep posting shots my friend . My day is always brighter if you and Martyn are up posting several times during the day or night . :D:):D:)

Cheers

John

Thanks John, very kind words my friend.  I'll endeavor to keep your day bright.  I have two sets I can post but have real world nonsense dragging me away from my little slice of Orbx-land.

Wonderful flight Jack and something a wee faster than Paul's DA-40.

I am never bored of seeing this bridge and as has been said before a wonderful engineering achievement.

Interesting that it also doubles as a railway bridge.:)

39 minutes ago, BradB said:

Over , under , around - I don't care ; just keep posting shots my friend . My day is always brighter if you and Martyn are up posting several times during the day or night . :D:):D:)

Cheers

John

Thanks for that John and for your regular comments that you make.:D

5 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Wonderful flight Jack and something a wee faster than Paul's DA-40.

I am never bored of seeing this bridge and as has been said before a wonderful engineering achievement.

Interesting that it also doubles as a railway bridge.:)

Thanks Martyn!  It is an amazing achievement, I never would have known about it if I didn't happen upon it.  I agree, it would be cool to take a train across that bridge and then into the tunnel and out the other side in Denmark, that's very cool!

10 hours ago, Orbxtreme said:

Very nice colours in your set. You cannot have greener than that!

Thanks Orbxtreme!

9 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Great shots Jack. looks like a fun flight.

Thanks John, it was super fun.

7 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

Superb flight, buddy. And it seem you and your plane survived that crosswind landing :)

Thanks Bernd!  Yeah, it really was a heck of a crosswind, but it was cool, so real.

6 hours ago, adambar said:

Great job with the shots Jackson! :D

Thanks Adam!

6 hours ago, paulb said:

Great flight Jack! That bridge is becoming quite famous here! :)

Nice scheme on your Lancair.

Thanks Paul!  I tried to find your bridges yesterday, will post shots, but I was utterly lost.  I wish I had coordinates for them.

1 hour ago, stewart1 said:

Super set of shots Jack and what a super bridge that is i was expecting you to go under when i see a bridge may be if it was a yellow aircraft you would of done ,

i bet you where tempted may be next time regards stewart

Thanks Stewart!  I cain't do it all the time...:DB)

5 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Paul!  I tried to find your bridges yesterday, will post shots, but I was utterly lost.  I wish I had coordinates for them.

It's a bit late here now Jack, but I will have a look for you tomorrow :).

4 minutes ago, paulb said:

It's a bit late here now Jack, but I will have a look for you tomorrow :).

Thanks Paul.  I will post some shots of Big Head flying around Wales later today hopefully.  I took them yesterday and they're "normal" flying so they might be boring but the scenery is nice!

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Paul.  I will post some shots of Big Head flying around Wales later today hopefully.  I took them yesterday and they're "normal" flying so they might be boring but the scenery is nice!

Here you go Jack :)

lpQZDLR.jpg

1 hour ago, paulb said:

Here you go Jack :)

Thanks Paul!  Heading that way now, I think I goofed, maybe the reason I couldn't see them first time around was because I didn't have Wales selected in my app called SCE, Scenery Config Editor.

56 minutes ago, Anthin Delahunt said:

Great shots Jack. I was also thinking about

you ignoring the bridge. Too easy ?

or was it old age catching up with you.:lol:

Anthin.

Thanks Anthin.  I was tempted but didn't have a lot of time and wanted to make a real flight, city to city this time.  I reckon I'll be having some fun with it very soon.

18 hours ago, Sammy H said:

A wonderful set here Jack, and to quote Paul the bridge is definitely becoming famous.  I am just getting around to installing it and looking forward to a flight over it myself here soon.

Thanks Sammy.

17 hours ago, mikee said:

Super Shots Jack , well done !

Thanks Mike.

6 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great set these Jack.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain.

3 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Aaah, now you got the bridge installed in her full beauty. Congrats Jack. All the installations, adjustments (vector), tests, etc. take so much time. But good to see once it works like here!

Thanks Gerold.

Archived