First after switch

dolf8857

These shots look really good... do not change anything to your settings, unless CPU temperatures or any other things force you to.

If you are talking about the switch to a 64 bit sim, it is about 2 weeks of lots of work, followed by these little details and add-ons I am currently in. We´ll learn from each other!

16 hours ago, Stillwater said:

These shots look really good... do not change anything to your settings, unless CPU temperatures or any other things force you to.

If you are talking about the switch to a 64 bit sim, it is about 2 weeks of lots of work, followed by these little details and add-ons I am currently in. We´ll learn from each other!

Thanks Gerold, no worries, I'll keep my CPU covered with icecubes, and so far the 64 bit sime seems running smooth on my little system too ;)   Need to find the right moods and tones yet  :rolleyes:

16 hours ago, andy1252 said:

Very, very nice, Dolf. It's all looking pretty damn fine, but I particularly like the sky and clouds you're getting.

Thanks Andy, the new Sky Force fromvrex working here my friend, I need nothing more to sim than ORBX and REX!  Oh yeah  TIME!!

16 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

The definitely look good to me too Dolf, I would say you are on the right path :)

Thanks for the comment Sniper, lots of trying and testing and we'll get there, forums like this are a holy grail to find good tips and ideas!

15 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

These look good Dolf.

Is the switch to P3D v4?

What are you using for weather, clouds - I like the textures you are getting there.

TTM

Hello Tiger, glad you like the shots, The weather and clouds are the new Rex Sky Force at work in P3Dv4.1  ;)  Thanks for your comments!

15 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

They look perfect Dolf especially the last one.  If it was my sim I wouldn't change a thing.

Hi Jack, thanks a lot and glad you like'm, it's a beginning and looks good to me too but I love to try things that can improve a little :) 

15 hours ago, stewart1 said:

Fantastic set of shots dolf I liked them all my friend regards stewart

Thanks Stewart!

15 hours ago, paulb said:

Great looking sky and scenery Dolf! :)

Thanks Paul!

15 hours ago, BradB said:

Don't touch that dial or anything for that matter Dolf , these look just dandy . :):)

Cheers

John

Thanks John, keeping things and settings in mind looking for some better ;)  I can allways return.  Thanks for your comment!

14 hours ago, lifejogger said:

I agree with everyone else Dolf,  these shots a very good and I cannot see how you can improve them.

Thanks John, love to try out some new things ;)

13 hours ago, Bermuda425 said:

Those shots, Dolf, are fascinating!

Thanks Bermuda!

13 hours ago, Wakashi said:

Well done for sure Dolf, looks like you still cotton to S45 Siletz Bay airport, as do I! :)  Great shots! :D

Thanks Wakashi, you're right S45 is a GEM, only have a few installed yet to try things out, the other will follow bit by bit.  Thanks for your comment!

13 hours ago, kjrman said:

Very nice set of shots, well done!

Thanks Kjrman, glad you like'm!

10 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

If my efforts look half as good as there I would be very happy.

A set at the pinnacle of quality.:)

Thanks Martyn, I just keep chasing the many quality shots posting here these days, so need to keep looking for the right settings and some lovely PTA tresets ;)

9 hours ago, adambar said:

No need to improve these shots Dolf, they look terrific! :)

Thanks Adam, they could use some improvement don't they?

4 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Splendid set of shots Dolf

cheers 

Iain 

Thanks Iain, trying to find my way in the P3D world ;)

Archived