Bird Dog sniffing out a new Orbx release - Half Moon Bay

BradB

Wow oh wow John! I got the release email whilst I was in the midst of posting my next screenshot installment. This looks like one hot potato of a release! Great way to show it off with these shots of yours!

41 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Bird doggin' with the Bird Dog John!  ALL of your shots could be on Orbx Direct's page.  These are fantabulous!  Did you change your PTA and HDR settings?  They look amazing.

Using SF Default textures Theme #1000 with PTA 2.60 SF Theme - Changing of the Guard .

John

Excellent set John that begets some queries.

From the shadowing & intensity of light on buildings etc that you have I suspect it was early morning or late afternoon?

SF refers to SkyForce?

As well as SF & PTA, are you using AS?,  & if so, with or without ASCA?

TTM

6 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Excellent set John that begets some queries.

From the shadowing & intensity of light on buildings etc that you have I suspect it was early morning or late afternoon?

SF refers to SkyForce?

As well as SF & PTA, are you using AS?,  & if so, with or without ASCA?

TTM

Hey Mate - Yes SF is SkyForce  - Late Afternoon - No AS at all on HD ( 2016-ASCA) .

John

23 minutes ago, BradB said:

Hey Mate - Yes SF is SkyForce  - Late Afternoon - No AS at all on HD ( 2016-ASCA) .

John

Hmmm:)

Tossing whether to get SF. Have read some folk have been happy combining SF with AS weather engine & holding ASCA aside.

But you have gone a different route.

You like the SF clouds?

TTM

2 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

Tossing whether to get SF. Have read some folk have been happy combining SF with AS weather engine & holding ASCA aside.

You like the SF clouds?

TTM

I had very long load time trying to use AS2016 along with ASCA and SF at the same time . Made my life simple , got rid of all AS and SF works just fine . Now others may have had a better experience with AS and SF , I did not . And yes I love the textures and clouds in SF . Plus you get 15% off if you have owned a previous version of REX , if you purchase it at the same vendor .

John

3 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

You like the SF clouds?

TTM

45 minutes ago, BradB said:

I had very long load time trying to use AS2016 along with ASCA and SF at the same time . Made my life simple , got rid of all AS and SF works just fine . Now others may have had a better experience with AS and SF , I did not . And yes I love the textures and clouds in SF . Plus you get 15% off if you have owned a previous version of REX , if you purchase it at the same vendor .

John

FWIW it's worth TTM and John, I am using SkyForce and AS2016 together without any issues. I tried SkyForce for awhile on its own, using the weather engine within SF, but then once I tried it with AS16, there was no comparison for me (I already owned AS2016). For me, the two work hand in hand very well. But, that's my experience.

Archived