It's Out !! The New C-47 Is Out!

Penzoil3

3 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Thank you Sue for this. I've been waiting soooooo long for this. The C 47 is one plane I fly mostly and it's so well done that it should be pay ware and I would gladly pay for all that hard work. Cheers.

You can Donate SOH;)

Sue

Server chock a block - so while I wait to get  on - some advice please.

I have the original & V2.

Is V3 a stand alone full C-47, or does it update/ overwrite V2?

Can I have all three versions on the PC or do I have to uninstall original or V2?/

Thanks

TTM

8 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Sue

Can I have all three versions on the PC or do I have to uninstall original or V2?/

Thanks

TTM

V3 is a stand alone full C-47 ,no need to remove v2 as long as it has no double entrys in the cfg.

3 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

Sue

Thanks

TTM

Stands alone.  Fun part is picking is out on your 'Douglas' aircraft selection page :).

5 hours ago, banjoman1960 said:

V3 is a stand alone full C-47 ,no need to remove v2 as long as it has no double entrys in the cfg.

The beauty of it as v.2 gives you the modern cockpit and v.3 gives you a vintage cockpit, although v.3 has new features!

Finally got into the Outhouse & have just taken a short hop around Palm Springs.

Stunning execution, the team who put it together deserve many plaudits for what they have come up with.

Appearance inside & out, sounds & FDE are all excellent.

Somewhere in the process of downloading/installing/ setting up I saw a picture of a New Zealand National Airways Corporation, (NAC), DC-3.

That took me back to 1964 when I flew on one from Wellington to Palmerston North.

I had a window seat & in my minds eye I can still see the wing skin sheets flexing during the flight.

TTM

1 hour ago, TigerTigerM said:

Finally got into the Outhouse & have just taken a short hop around Palm Springs.

Stunning execution, the team who put it together deserve many plaudits for what they have come up with.

Appearance inside & out, sounds & FDE are all excellent.

Somewhere in the process of downloading/installing/ setting up I saw a picture of a New Zealand National Airways Corporation, (NAC), DC-3.

That took me back to 1964 when I flew on one from Wellington to Palmerston North.

I had a window seat & in my minds eye I can still see the wing skin sheets flexing during the flight.

TTM

Hi Tiger,

How many skins do you have after installing, my paratrooper version has the same skin as the first one ie EATS,?

Cheers,

14 minutes ago, anfield ace said:

Hi Tiger,

How many skins do you have after installing, my paratrooper version has the same skin as the first one ie EATS,?

Cheers,

that´s it,it is the same,on version is transport,one paratrooper..............you can ad v2 paints they work,but need small fixesB)

1 hour ago, anfield ace said:

Hi Tiger,

Cheers,

2 skins.

Belgique is a repaint & i added it via cutting & pasting it into Aircraft.cfg, then tweaking some of its entries to line up with the 2 skins provided.

You also need to put the repaint Texture into P3D/SimObject/Aircraft.

Its a 2 step process.

I have a few more to add later.

TTM

Would love to be able to get this, but having first registered (again) for the SOH Forums, now I find I have to register again to be able to download, but when trying to do this second registration, it's asking me to register for the forum (which I've already just done) again. I'm totally confused and can't figure this out at all. The guys over there obviously don't want too many people to have this download!

Jack

42 minutes ago, Holy Cheese said:

Would love to be able to get this, but having first registered (again) for the SOH Forums, now I find I have to register again to be able to download, but when trying to do this second registration, it's asking me to register for the forum (which I've already just done) again. I'm totally confused and can't figure this out at all. The guys over there obviously don't want too many people to have this download!

Jack

You only need to register once for full access to the forums (ie posting) and downloads.

The site is having some problems keeping up with demand for the new aircraft that have been posted, and they have also apparently had to shut down the library for a while as it was being attacked (hacked).  I suggest your problems may have something to do with these circumstances.

If they didn't want many people to have it, they would have charged $140 for it, not $0.

Cheers,

16 hours ago, Holy Cheese said:

Jack

hi Jack

I have not posted for years at SOH or even logged in. I requested a new password, for the moniker I used then, got it by return email. No need to re-register.

Archived