Happy Birthday to Iain Emms

Jay Kae

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

......my Daughter is cooking me my fav curry tonight and a couple of bottles of Jerimah Weed so all being well I will be here in the morning ::) only joking Ayiesha.

That sounds good to me Iain; I hope Ayiesha did you proud... so, what is your favorite curry?

Thank you Mark, we had a Tikka Masala, My good friend Mrs Patel and her husband Chandra cooked me a wicked Jalfrezi yesterday for dinner boy do they know how to cook up a good un.

Now that does sound good Iain.. as a curry addict myself I would love to have an Indian/Asian friend to cook up something nice and authentic ^-^

Yes Mark I do get feed well by them even Chandras mother when she is here cooks me up some fantastic meals, none of which ive heard of before family recipies, She spends a lot of time in the family home back in India but boy when she is here I eat like a king I can tell you.

cheers

Iain

Another Birthday Iain?

I just got done congratulating you for the one you had last year. If I recollect well enough, I think that there has been quite a few other birthday claims accepted by you within the past few years.

Assuming there is a matching year for each birthday claim, here is another "Happy Birthday"! However I am going to be watching closely to make sure that it is another year before you try and grab another one... :blink:

Kind regards,

Stephen

Happy birthday from me too, the day isn't over yet.... May you have got what you hoped -and not only what you may have deserved ;-)

And after this day a very happy and healthy next year of life! Best wishes and

kind regards

Fritz 

Archived