Finally reach the 5000th...

amentiba

Hi all,

just a little word to share with you my 5000th post on ORBX's forum.

I know VOZ scenery since it was released, and ORBX since everybody was asking why VOZ was going payware...  :D;)

4 years ago, i've received my first ORBX scenery, AU SP3 DVD + Coff's Harbour included. A shock to my eyes in compare of lots a products i used to fly, that feels better and better when i have a look today at the very last products that the team is producing, with more interactions, looking for better quality again and again.

So 3 Years ago, the little Amentiba was taking some screens, alone, and posted them on some french forums. Then, i realized my first video about FTX products, released it on youtube and... have taken contact with JV to inform him that the video did exist.  

And JV asked me to come and post into the Orbx forum... This was my first time on Orbx forum.

Now, 3 years and a half have passed and i've reached this 5000th post. I've told Emmsie that one day i would reach this number. It was on my 1000th or 2000th post, he was passing the 5000th or 10000th  :D

Of course, there are no race, no competition, but only against myself. And lots of you gave me ideas and inspiration to take screens, changing angles, adding effects... in my pictures but too in the video i released during thoose 3 past years.

So Iain, JV, Orbx team, all of you forumers (understand that i can't name all of you ;) ), let me saying you a humble "thank you", i've found here laughts and tears, i've received advices and have given some off mine, some of us have passed away for an eternal fly (and we all miss them), and some have just arrived, like me 3 years ago, discovering the products, discovering this communauty.

And even if i perfectly know that Orbx is a business, it can't be limited to this function. Orbx has now grown up to become a major actor in our simulator, it is too a place to inform and being informed, to help some hands and to be helped. This forum isn't like some others where there are only "official" posts. This forum is alive, and you all (and so, me, at the moment ;) ) are its life, developpers, testers, sellers, reviewers, simmers...

In France, when there are big problems and that the whole population helps eachothers, we use to say "we're all on the same boat". Now, i think i can say, we're all in the same world, flying the same plane (yes it is a big plane :D ). With our differencies. With our qualities. With our tastes, our choices, our knowledge.

Don't forget it when you come on this forum. There are rules (or this place will fastly become a chaos), but there are too permissions, friendship, intelligent topics. And always one hand, one arm to help you. This place is like a town or a "family".

You can go away and come back later, there will always be someone to think about you, whatever has happened.

If you've readed this until the end, you won your pass to view thoses pictures i've taken late at night, back to PNW and... pictures sometimes works better than words ;)

mzcm.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

nwks.jpg

yeta.jpg

bpyh.jpg

3usf.jpg

xr27.jpg

u8wp.jpg

wupc.jpg

orhe.jpg

Bonus

hswy.jpg

And hope i will be there for the 10000th ;)

May a beginner on this forum like me congratulate too? If so, of course also congrats to Mikee and Paul. Late last year a couple of shots from you and a few others initiated me to buy my first Orbx product (FTX AU), which I haven't yet regretted. Apologies for taking the easy way out - I'm frequently a little late. - But not too late to like these pink shots :)

May a beginner on this forum like me congratulate too? If so, of course also congrats to Mikee and Paul. Late last year a couple of shots from you and a few others initiated me to buy my first Orbx product (FTX AU), which I haven't yet regretted. Apologies for taking the easy way out - I'm frequently a little late. - But not too late to like these pink shots :)

Of course you may, you can, you could or you should ;)

Every volontar mind are welcome - kein Problem ;)

Congrats ON 5,0000 Great pics   :)

Not 50000 but not so far, less than 90% to do :D

Many thanks all for your comments, well appreciated as always. :)

Hi Amentiba!

Congratulations to Your superb 5000-Milestone here!

It is always a great joy to see Your great screenshots and read Your comments!

Keep it comming Amantiba!

Looking forward now to the next 500000000000000+ from Yours!

Cheers, Christoph

Hi Amentiba!

Congratulations to Your superb 5000-Milestone here!

It is always a great joy to see Your great screenshots and read Your comments!

Keep it comming Amantiba!

Looking forward now to the next 500000000000000+ from Yours!

Cheers, Christoph

hey Christoph,

hope the server has enought space to share the 500000000000000+ topics :lol:

thank you for your answer

Archived