Yakutat Jack

paulb

4 hours ago, andiflyit said:

Very good shots Paul, looks great! :) But the scenery is also great in P3d and even in FSX,

it's in the upper ranks of all sceneries for me.  

Thank you Andreas. I always enjoy Alaska scenery :) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful images of the airport Paul but I like the last one the best with the water and snow covered mountains in the background.:)

Thank you Martyn :). Some of my favourite airports are on the coast with mountains close by.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Stillwater said:

I did not even see it in the "release announcements", nor in any previews. Oh these good old times...

I spotted it in the Partner Preview section Gerold. It's by Northern Sky Studio. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sniper31 said:

Always love some good Alaska images from the sims. Good looking stuff here Paul :)

Me too Landon :). I used to enjoy flying the whole Alaska, Tongass Fjords, PNW area in P3D.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, paulb said:

I used to enjoy flying the whole Alaska, Tongass Fjords, PNW area in P3D.

Me as well...easily my favorite region to fly with Orbx. Sure wish there were more releases from them for MSFS in that region.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sniper31 said:

Me as well...easily my favorite region to fly with Orbx. Sure wish there were more releases from them for MSFS in that region.

Totally agree. P3D was great for that area. When True Earth was released, I bought XP11 initially for the UK. Then I added the Washington state package with the airports.

I guess we will have to wait and see what happens in MSFS.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1