Miss Demeanour

Adam Banks

6 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello Jack,

it was privately owned.

Thunder & Lightnings - Hawker Hunter - Survivor N345AX (ex G-PSST, J-4104) (thunder-and-lightnings.co.uk)

I was lucky enough to see it at the Elvington Airshow, that regrettably is no more.

Image1.jpg

Wow!  Wicked!  Gosh, imagine being able to buy your own private military jet!  What is no more, the jet or the air show? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello Jack,

it was privately owned.

Thunder & Lightnings - Hawker Hunter - Survivor N345AX (ex G-PSST, J-4104) (thunder-and-lightnings.co.uk)

I was lucky enough to see it at the Elvington Airshow, that regrettably is no more.

Image1.jpg

Untitled.jpg

I see.  I read the article.  What an interesting story! Thanks Nick.

• Like 1

Years ago, I used to fly online with a group of gentlemen.

One of them, Andrew Letchford (RIP), was kind enough to make this repaint for me.

I even obtained permission from Jonathan Whaley to do it, though we never did distribute it.

This is FS9, probably the longest step forwards for a flight simulator until August 2020.

1.jpg

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Years ago, I used to fly online with a group of gentlemen.

One of them, Andrew Letchford (RIP), was kind enough to make this repaint for me.

I even obtained permission from Jonathan Whaley to do it, though we never did distribute it.

This is FS9, probably the longest step forwards for a flight simulator until August 2020.

1.jpg

Nice!

• Like 1