Back in the PNW

paulb

Love me some 1S2 Darrington Paul, and you made my morning with these fine images :) This scenery just makes me want to put on my favorite flannel shirt, grab a hot cup of coffee and go outside and just soak in the ambiance :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Love me some 1S2 Darrington Paul, and you made my morning with these fine images :) This scenery just makes me want to put on my favorite flannel shirt, grab a hot cup of coffee and go outside and just soak in the ambiance :D

Thanks Landon :). I sometimes fly big complex airliners from huge airports, but it's hard to beat some of these gems in the PNW ;).

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

A top place to fly from Paul, great images.

Haven't you heard that the trees are growing as we are drowning in CO2?:banghead::rolleyes::lol:

Thank you Martyn :). True, I know that more trees are a good thing, especially with all of the deforestation taking place.

I didn't realise that MSFS was planting more trees as well! ;):D

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Great looking shots Paul. Your sim seems to work well...

Thank you Gerold :). Well, I am just focusing on MSFS at the moment - trying different things and learning the new sim. 

So I am not flying in XP11 and P3D currently as I know that will only confuse me! ;):D

• Haha 2