This Week's Meaningless Topic (#90)(May 28)

Rodger, not sure what breed of dog that is or who's personality it matches, but I do know that today is still 26 May 2022 (not the 28th of May as the thread title suggests ;)).

Just trying to keep you honest :D

Landon

• Haha 5

37 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Rodger, not sure what breed of dog that is or who's personality it matches, but I do know that today is still 26 May 2022 (not the 28th of May as the thread title suggests ;)).

Landon

Landon, here in old Europe we already live on May 27th... and I can not imagine how far advanced the Australians are :D.

After all, we are cat lovers and have no idea related to that yawning species above :wub:.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, gumbypickett said:

But he's Lager than life.:P

Now we've done it.

cheers

Gumby

The wrath of Rodger is going to come crashing down upon us. :D  I guess we'll be all the wiser for it. :rollmyeyes:

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, adambar said:

The wrath of Rodger is going to come crashing down upon us. :D  I guess we'll be all the wiser for it. :rollmyeyes:

I'm feeling a cold Draught from Rodger.

I don't want to sound Bitter.:D

OMG I can't help it.:blink:

cheers

Gumby

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

as a cat person who has frequently been bitten by dogs you can call it what you like, I wouldn't argue but would definitely leg it.....maybe Tyson, or Bruno.....just looks big , angry and a huge mouth on legs....

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Landon

Landon, I posted this the Thursday night before the Friday I usually post. On that Friday, I always put the next day's date because I was thinking of the guys in Australia who were already in tomorrow. How's that for an explanation? :blink:

As for Gumby and Adam, it's not the beer, it's the really bad puns, that may earn them my thunderous wrath--I was once a college English teacher, after all. <_<

As for the other suggestions, great! Except John York's, of course. It is not just great but magnificent!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, adambar said:

Bud would be my choice. :D

Good choice, but not as good as John York's suggestion.  As for beer, I don't care much for Bud; prefer a Bitter, or what is marketed as an IPA here in the States.

Years ago we had a yoke of oxen namaed Mic and Bud on the farm at the museum where we work.

Ken

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

In Australia Slim Dusty told us to love having a beer with Duncan but I would name this dog BOOZER after one of my long deceased red heelers for the same reason - from the the look on his face he's had enough but he still wants more :D my old dog would pick up cans or stubbies from tables or beside chairs, upend and drain 'em, then get that stupid drunk look on his face :lol: he didn't live long but he had a real good time.

Edited by TerribleT
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1