YSSY

Jack Sawyer

After comparing P3D v4 and V5 screenshots at the same time I adjusted the HDR in V5.

It's not perfect but better.  At least the cockpit of the 777 isn't washed out.

Enjoy my silliness and not one virtual passenger was hurt in this flight.

PRU4N06.jpg

vM2PxFC.jpg

zo2eefF.jpg

mJswDh9.jpg

rFicPOd.jpg

JBFkeEH.jpg

WbQdMSy.jpg

8Gj1POw.jpg

MzjHD0L.jpg

4inmJXi.jpg

YMEj9dK.jpg

rcpvD7X.jpg

kqbYGdG.jpg

ZvOufhJ.jpg

3Oc2NsT.jpg

1 minute ago, gumbypickett said:

G'day Jack

They look very nice. 

BTW People go upside down in roller coasters I don't

see any problems with your flight.:o

cheers

gumby

Thanks Gumby!  I would do this in a second in a real one if I could. :)

25 minutes ago, renault said:

And the flight Gods walk amongst us as if they were just as mortal as we are.

I'm assuming that the words "planted on the runway" didn't apply :) 

Lol.  Nah, I like to push the envelope, I also like to program the FMC for an ILS landing.  Double the fun.

6 hours ago, olderndirt said:

"push the envelope - surely you jest?"  That envelope was shredded after the third shot and, while you were inverted, I noticed the paint job was starting to run - negative G's'll do that :).   

I pushed the envelope so much it was stationery!  :) 

Paint running!  :lol:   Thanks OND, I needed a good laugh this morning believe me.  I laughed out loud.

You got the power, Jack. I mean, not many pilots show how hard you can push the engines during start...

On 3/4/2021 at 1:34 AM, Jack Sawyer said:

not one virtual passenger was hurt in this flight

Surely not, all persons on bord were instructed to wear seatbelts! And you show them that these instructions are not useless.

6 hours ago, Stillwater said:

You got the power, Jack. I mean, not many pilots show how hard you can push the engines during start...

Surely not, all persons on bord were instructed to wear seatbelts! And you show them that these instructions are not useless.

Thanks Gerold.  It's always fun to have fun with my simulator.

As Bazza MacKenzie used to say in a story about the First Fleet and its passengers traveling to Sydney Cove "watchunder" - probably appropriate for your virtual PAX and their bags :rolleyes: - beaut execution by the way.

24 minutes ago, TerribleT said:

As Bazza MacKenzie used to say in a story about the First Fleet and its passengers traveling to Sydney Cove "watchunder" - probably appropriate for your virtual PAX and their bags :rolleyes: - beaut execution by the way.

Thanks T!  I love Aussie slang, what does watchunder mean?

At sea in the 1700s Royal Navy, and subsequent years in other English speaking navies both merchant and military, when something perilous was being done aloft and might endanger those below the warning cry was "watch under" - subsequently slurred into one word = "watchunder".

In the First Fleet of Convict Transportation to Sydney Cove, and in subsequent fleets, there was much seasickness and many uses of the warning cry - the resultant ejectile effects of the seasickness became known as "chunder" - a term that is still used in Australia today - usually, but not confined to, the effects of excessive consumption of beer.

1 minute ago, TerribleT said:

At sea in the 1700s Royal Navy, and subsequent years in other English speaking navies both merchant and military, when something perilous was being done aloft and might endanger those below the warning cry was "watch under" - subsequently slurred into one word = "watchunder".

In the First Fleet of Convict Transportation to Sydney Cove, and in subsequent fleets, there was much seasickness and many uses of the warning cry - the resultant ejectile effects of the seasickness became known as "chunder" - a term that is still used in Australia today - usually, but not confined to, the effects of excessive consumption of beer.

Excellent T!  Thanks, I love information like this, words have always fascinated me almost as much as planes.

Archived