My first drone tour around Sydney

Dario

3 minutes ago, BradB said:

Marvelous shots Dario . :):)

Thank you very much, John! :) 

1 minute ago, TigerTigerM said:

Excellent set Dario.

Nice camera positioning & use of light & clouds.

TTM

Thank you very much, TTM! :) 

BTW, let me tell you that after a long time experimenting with the presets, I finally discovered what was the preset I used some days ago to get the rainbow: it was Spring Sunshine :) The rainbow appears for some minutes in the morning, and some minutes in the afternoon, as in real life. 

43 minutes ago, Dario said:

Thank you very much, John! :) 

Thank you very much, TTM! :) 

BTW, let me tell you that after a long time experimenting with the presets, I finally discovered what was the preset I used some days ago to get the rainbow: it was Spring Sunshine :) The rainbow appears for some minutes in the morning, and some minutes in the afternoon, as in real life. 

Excellent, thank you Dario.

I'll go look for the pot of gold:)

BTW, does the Cityscape extend out far enough to catch Sydney Intntl, & any other airports??

TTM

2 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

Excellent, thank you Dario.

I'll go look for the pot of gold:)

BTW, does the Cityscape extend out far enough to catch Sydney Intntl, & any other airports??

TTM

I still don’t know. For now, I have just explored the city center. But I’ll let you know once I go for my second exploration of the scenery. :) 

3 hours ago, Frank Schnibben said:

Fantastic shots Dario (and thanks for your kind words)!

Thank you very much indeed, Frank! :) 

3 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Smashing set of shots these Dario.

cheers

Iain

Thank you very much indeed, Iain! :) 

42 minutes ago, ikbenik said:

Composition, Detail, Colors, Viewpoints,... All shots of top quality as we used to see from Dario. A gorgeous collection of a marvelous new Orbx-scenery...;)

Thank you very much indeed for your kind words, @ikbenik. I am really glad to know that you enjoyed looking at them as much as I did doing them :) 

Regards,

Dario

5 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

Promo quality shots indeed Dario

Brilliant

Thank you very much indeed, Carlos! :) All the best for you!

very well done, Dario. I had a few freeware add-ons for Sydney and I thought, hhmmhh...do I really need this. After all, those freebies look nice too. But having seen your screenies, I threw the freebie stuff out and just bought the real thing. Downloading as I write this :):)

9 hours ago, John Mac said:

Savage Dario, just savage. These made my morning. Hope to see the real thing in 2022.

John.

Thank you very much, John! Glad you enjoyed the shots! I would love to visit Sydney in real life too, but no plans yet. :) 

16 hours ago, Paul Ozzman said:

Great Pictures of the city.Take some shots of other suburban areas such as Parramatta and Olympic  Park. Thank You

Thanks, Paul! I’ll start exploring the surrounding areas soon. 

5 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

very well done, Dario. I had a few freeware add-ons for Sydney and I thought, hhmmhh...do I really need this. After all, those freebies look nice too. But having seen your screenies, I threw the freebie stuff out and just bought the real thing. Downloading as I write this :):)

Thank you very much, Bernard! Hi, Orbx, where is my 10% for this sale??? I always say they should hire me, but they never do. :) :) 

1 hour ago, Wakashi said:

Holy cow Dario!  I’m speechless! :D

LOL !!!  Glad you enjoyed them, Wakashi! It’s indeed an amazing scenery! 

Archived