My life with Orbx

Benny

I join here about 10 years ago... my fun is to make video about Orbx product, just for fun.

About 1/4 of Orbx product page have one of my video on it.

I so love it even if the video section is nothing compare to the screenshot one.

I was so feeling good when my Vid ended up on their page... but lately nothing? When I buy an Orbx product I like to see a video, picture are not enough

Video maker are all out lately.... very sad

Anyway I am sick with the Covid but not to bad....

Ben from Canada

Gosh Benny

My thoughts are with you. I pray that you will recover :)

I so much enjoy your videos. They add a richness to my Orbx world that to me is indescribable. 

I always look for something from you whenever I log on and when I see it I am in a very happy place as you do what you do so well and with such a

personal touch. They are always of a professional standard and the stories you tell are always entertaining for me.

Even your last video about helping your neighbour brought back many memories for me of times past when I would ride with my brother-in-law when he had his

tractor out in the field.

And that's what you do so well - you create lasting  memories for people! And that is not only a skill , but a very special gift 

All the best

Pete

I'm very sorry to hear of your illness, Ben, but thankful that it hasn't been too bad for you. Wishing you a full and speedy recovery! Praying for you!

I want to tell you the real thing, I am afraid, my girlfriend as Covid 19, one of my dog is sick????  We did separate the house in 2 parts, not easy.
I am not sure if animal can have it? In Canada the province of Quebec is the worse like big time. We have more case in my province then the rest of Canada, something is wrong here.

I also have my 80 yo mom here, since I have a camper she live in it.

She is strong but shy cry a lot.... it is a small camper.

So yesterday my Orbx friend I had to many beers, sorry for all that. Love you all

Stay safe.

You hang in there Benny , you are in my prayers . I have heard that you can pass the Virus to your pets so make sure they stay away from your Mum . :):(

Cheers

John

Archived