Missing in Action

Hi guys, well missing, but not much action. Thought I'd just post a couple for my return. Got the flu a couple of weeks ago, thought I had it beat, then it got me again, finished up in the horse piddle with a lung infection, however all is good - nearly, so my visits will be short and on the odd occasion for the moment. I'll probably do more looky loo than posting  for a bit.

These two pics are from before they carted me off:D

Don 

Approaching Cairns

1461555787_CairnsKingAirB2002.thumb.JPG.d1b4d97b87bd5fa7261d2478c0cbfd04.JPG

1282701723_CairnsKingAirB200.thumb.JPG.f175400f8221ac577c5c25c15214de11.JPG

Great pics!!

I think Aussies have the most colourful language on the planet! "Horse piddle" ... :lol::lol::lol:

There's been a terrible cough/flu thing doing the rounds in NZ as well. Really nasty. I got it quite badly for nearly a week. Like you, I thought I'd got away with it, then it crept up from behind and nearly flattened me. Shame it got as far as your lungs. Hope you mend soon!

Adam.

Gosh Don, sounds terrible, I'm glad you got through it and am on the mend.  And I agree with Adam, I laughed out loud at "Horse Piddle."  I've never heard of that phrase and despite it sounding funny I'm not really sure what it means.

Look after yourself Don.  

I've often contemplated before going to sleep that maybe I should set up a powerful laptop with P3D/Orbx just in case I get crook, laid low,  and suffer withdrawal symptoms .

I know my wife would chuck a wobbly if I suggested carting my PC to my bedside. :)

Looking forward to your next shots Don. Glad you are back and able to spend time with us.

Aussie

Guys, thanks a million for your best wishes. As I'm on limited flight sim time at the moment, thought it best to do a blanket "thank you" to you all, that way I can also have some time to check out your great shots.

Don 

14 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Gosh Don, sounds terrible, I'm glad you got through it and am on the mend.  And I agree with Adam, I laughed out loud at "Horse Piddle."  I've never heard of that phrase and despite it sounding funny I'm not really sure what it means.

LOL :lol:. Jack it's a bit of Aussie slang, Horse Piddle = Hospital. You'd have to live here for a long long time to get to know all the weird and wonderful things we come up with - ask Martyn.  

17 hours ago, Adam Banks said:

Great pics!!

I think Aussies have the most colourful language on the planet! "Horse piddle" ... :lol::lol::lol:

There's been a terrible cough/flu thing doing the rounds in NZ as well. Really nasty. I got it quite badly for nearly a week. Like you, I thought I'd got away with it, then it crept up from behind and nearly flattened me. Shame it got as far as your lungs. Hope you mend soon!

Adam.

Yep, right on Adam :D

1 hour ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

LOL :lol:. Jack it's a bit of Aussie slang, Horse Piddle = Hospital. You'd have to live here for a long long time to get to know all the weird and wonderful things we come up with - ask Martyn.  

I get it now, it sounds like the word, very clever! :lol:

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 1:36 AM, Wakashi said:

Take care of those lungs and get well!  Great reflections on the water in those pics especially #2! :D

Thanks Roger, I'm on the mend now. Thanks for checking out my pics.

Don

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 2:17 AM, Adam Banks said:

Great pics!!

Adam.

Adam, sorry I didn't complete my answer to your post. Sorry that you had to cop it too. Hope you are okay now. The last count here for the strain in Oz was 56 deaths, so it was pretty serious, put me in panic mode. getting better every day now, the missus better watch out. :lol::lol:

Don   

Archived