Escape from prison

Jack Sawyer

10 minutes ago, olderndirt said:

Boy, when they hold the gate open when you escape, makes you want to stop and shake a few hands.  Great cartoon - your usual excellence.

Thanks OND, I think they wanted poor Fred out, he was eating all the cold leftover haggis! :) 

26 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Golly gee Jack. Brilliant and super funny. I hope you stole lots of that "delicious" Haggis:wacko:. Y'all can't git it on da outside. :lol::D 

Thanks Karl :lol:  Fred loves it, baked, boiled, and fried, it’s all good to him :) 

2 hours ago, teecee said:

Funny!! love it, I worked in an open prison in Sydney., and this actually happened just after I left, organized and put into practice by a woman. Terry.

Thanks Terry, an open prison?  They commune go as they please?

That's what the wife does for me Jack every time I say I'm going somewhere "she holds the gate open for me" and promptly slams it shut on my exit!! :lol:  Another great comic from the master of ORBX cartoonist's, keep em coming! :D:lol::)

Ha ha. Well done mate. I know these take some time to create. But i always know i need to peruse them. Muchly appreciate your talent. Thank you Jack the Lad.

Ps. You've never seen Shawshank Redemption?

Cheers

Graeme :)

1 minute ago, boetie said:

Ha ha. Well done mate. I know these take some time to create. But i always know i need to peruse them. Muchly appreciate your talent. Thank you Jack the Lad.

Ps. You've never seen Shawshank Redemption?

Cheers

Thanks Graeme!  I really appreciate your kind words.  Sadly no, I don't watch any TV or movies.  28 years now, I can't even remember what the last movie I saw at a theater was.  

5 minutes ago, boetie said:

Jack. No TV or movies? Respect to you. I bet you're happy.

G :)

Yes sir, none, I spend a lot of time reading and writing.  I would say why I don't watch but this is not the place for my opinions. ;)

13 minutes ago, boetie said:

Opion free forum mate. That's an awesome comic strip. 

More please .......... When u have the time.

Cheers

Thanks Graeme, I’ve created 80 so far but some are not Orbx related.  I have plenty of ideas and have even started storyboarding a new one.  It’s a challenge sometimes as they can be a lot of work.

Archived