Agua Dulce nice flight

Jack Sawyer

Back to P3D, yesterday I made a very pleasant flight from L70 to KSAN in the A319 just to se if it could be done.

Planned it in PFPX and followed all SID's and STAR's and had a hands on RNAV approach, I loved doing this.

Maybe soon in X-Plane with the FF A320, need to make a decision.

ccWGhR6.jpg

nGQiqK1.jpg

HZIElYa.jpg

chTuPb3.jpg

ANoXgcC.jpg

Qywk6JY.jpg

xG8wowW.jpg

pGTB8dV.jpg

nti2Ae1.jpg

1w77UC1.jpg

xzG0g23.jpg

AaLdWxH.jpg

uxhXjUf.jpg

f3NIcfx.jpg

The green roofs again, so I reloaded P3D and took out a Bonanza and all was right with KSAN, I wonder if it's a loading problem or something?

0paklg5.jpg

hJriifD.jpg

Excellent set Jack, grand seeing P3D again, I aim to jet an airliner flight in my P3Dv4 sim pretty soon...I now think of my two sims as...A/ P3Dv4 as a Great airliner sim for medium & long haul flights....and...B/  XP11 as my low & slow vfr sight seeing sim which it excels at. so I guess I am a ‘two sim flyer’ these days!... never thought I would end up this way, but it sure is entertaining...& expensive!  :)

1 minute ago, Capt Pugwash said:

Excellent set Jack, grand seeing P3D again, I aim to jet an airliner flight in my P3Dv4 sim pretty soon...I now think of my two sims as...A/ P3Dv4 as a Great airliner sim for medium & long haul flights....and...B/  XP11 as my slow & slow vfr sight seeing sim which it excels at. so I guess I am a ‘two sim flyer’ these days!... never thought I would end up this way, but it sure is entertaining  :)

Thanks Capt and yes sir, you nailed it, I feel 100% the same way!

1 hour ago, BradB said:

Terrific shots Jack from your friend "Low and Slow" John  ; I wish there was a P3D\XP Hybrid with the best of both sims rolled into one . :);):D

Cheers

John

Thanks John!  Yeah, that would be the zenith of flight sim.  I mean epic.

Great shots my friend!

Nine is a contest winner

I like to see sceneries I don't have, as you can check them from an user perspective. I've seen Agua Dulce (Sweet water) scenery but have prioritized others.

Thanks for sharing

2 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

Great shots my friend!

Nine is a contest winner

I like to see sceneries I don't have, as you can check them from an user perspective. I've seen Agua Dulce (Sweet water) scenery but have prioritized others.

Thanks for sharing

Thanks Carlos, I hope I don't win, I've won twice and like to see others win.

I have them all so if you ever need to see an area lemme know.

Cheers my friend!

1 hour ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Jack, I really respond to your technical flights because I really respect professionalism in pilots. Flight sim lets us goof around a bit, but in the actual air I want that guy in the left seat to be Sully.

Thank you Rodger, very kind.

I just made an awesome flight in the free Zibo 737, this is freeware and stunning!  I would have paid for this.  It was in London and I now have XP looking better than ever.  I was on the fence tonight but now I’m convinced, this is amazing.  Orbx’s TE stuff is incredible.

52 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I just made an awesome flight in the free Zibo 737, this is freeware and stunning!  I would have paid for this.  It was in London and I now have XP looking better than ever.  I was on the fence tonight but now I’m convinced, this is amazing.  Orbx’s TE stuff is incredible.

So you are liking XPlane better than P3D? I remember you trying P3D and getting to like it okay, but it seems like XPlane has really captured your attention.

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Glad to hear you got the Zibo 737 working.

48 minutes ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

So you are liking XPlane better than P3D? I remember you trying P3D and getting to like it okay, but it seems like XPlane has really captured your attention.

It’s growing on me Rodger, one won’t replace the other, I like them both.

6 hours ago, macca22au said:

Great set Jack, but my brain couldn't switch between P3D and XP as yours does.  In fact my brain has never got around the challenge of setting XP up.  But with P3D I am a happy camper.

Thanks Iain!  Notes, lots and lots of notes.  And between @TerryM, @jjaycee1, @FILOU, @renault, @John Venema I'd be lost.  Very grateful to these fellows.

I find that I really like both sims.  For me personally each does some things better than the other but they complement each other.

Archived