Beautiful rugged mountains

Jack Sawyer

Made a most delightful flight in this very beautiful plane tonight.

Valdez will always be my favorite NA airport, to me it's the LOWI of North America.

So I made a flight to PAYA, Yakutat and it was mostly in clouds but that's okay too.

John @BradB was right, try it at Valdez he said, well, he's right.  Amazing.

5mrNQuo.jpg

TymNwXv.jpg

6ZR80OH.jpg

X1bVc4A.jpg

BW4HaSF.jpg

iTBmwzk.jpg

cpH07ar.jpg

GMFWpqT.jpg

41ON9OF.jpg

1Sn1fHn.jpg

d6vOoIv.jpg

ZTnzpbs.jpg

VNr0pdz.jpg

cyg71k2.jpg

gBEmhDc.jpg

s1RXVHE.jpg

1 hour ago, JMBIII said:

Darn, Jack, those are really super shots. I gotta quit looking at your posts. It's like looking a a beautiful woman knowing you can never  . . . . . . . . . . .

Again, someday.

:lol: Thnks JM!  That made me laugh out loud man, I was cracking up.

2 hours ago, RichardLouis said:

Lovely set. yes, Valdez is a must !

Richard

BTW what happens Jack, it is a red aircraft ? !!!

Thanks Richard.  I don't think the pain kit has been released yet for this plane as it's so new, and then I'd have to hope for someone to paint a yellow one for me.

1 hour ago, jean marc said:

Oh yes ! So great to get photoscenery in orbx .... Open LC africa...Australia v2 and so many others ....... :)

1 hour ago, jean marc said:

Did you install only the V4-4 client ?

Hi Jean Marc, but the MAIN question to me is will photoscenery have season changes.  That’s very important to me.

I had a PC crash so severe I had to reinstall even Windows and then all of the new 4.4.

10 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

will photoscenery have season changes

I assumed it would be only summer ? it would be fantastic to have the 4 seasons if course (needs huge size HD / SSD but it worth it !)  !!!

10 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I had a PC crash so severe I had to reinstall even Windows and then all of the new 4.4.

wow ?? and I remember you have a quite new PC !!?? Do you have a good antivirus software ? it is quite unusual a such severe crash ??? Is the cause clear for you ?

35 minutes ago, jean marc said:

I assumed it would be only summer ? it would be fantastic to have the 4 seasons if course (needs huge size HD / SSD but it worth it !)  !!!

wow ?? and I remember you have a quite new PC !!?? Do you have a good antivirus software ? it is quite unusual a such severe crash ??? Is the cause clear for you ?

Sending PM

41 minutes ago, Chunk said:

Beautiful set Jack!! I just picked up the DA62, but I still may need to get some ORBX goodies before the sale is over. ;) 

Thanks!  It's a sweet ride, it's been updated if you didn't know.  Can never go wrong with Orbx stuff!

Archived