New plane, New Zealand

Jack Sawyer

17 minutes ago, Bruce R said:

Very nice Jack. I've bought that machine as well.  Bit of a learning curve with the G1000.  Looking forward to those ANZ shots next.

Bruce R

Thanks Bruce, if you need any help lemme know.  I have several real-world books on the G1000.

6 minutes ago, musterpilot said:

Great shots Jack

if you keep flogging that new machine around you will need a 100 hourly pretty quick

John

Thanks John, but flogging?  I don’t understand what you mean, I had a gentle descent into Milford.  I used to do real world 100 hours on real planes, I miss it.  One thing about this bird is it actually has Diesel engines, that amazes me.

3 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks John, but flogging?  I don’t understand what you mean, I had a gentle descent into Milford.  I used to do real world 100 hours on real planes, I miss it.  One thing about this bird is it actually has Diesel engines, that amazes me.

Just a term we use  flying around in general

when I was flying for a living I use to have a 100 hourly  done every 2 and a half weeks

John

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks John!  It’s very nice and detailed. I love the G1000, I know it backwards and forward, but then I fell in love with the GTN 750.

You and Jose should get a commission , I just picked it up also . B):D

John

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Jose!  It’s cool.  I wish I could eliminate the cockpit vibes, despite it being all the way to the left.  Testing now at Whangarei.....

Had nothing to do with the plane and everything with ChasePlane so it’s cool.  Just made two more flights in it in NZ and I can’t believe I haven’t been here more as it’s so detailed and beautiful.

Just now, Rodger Pettichord said:

Hey Jack. Man, once the kid got loose in the candy store, he's really gobbling the merchandise. Glad you are enjoying the sweeties of 4.4. :smile:

You got that right Rodger.  But I have to say, NZ is the place to be.  No wonder Adam’s shots looks so good, it IS good!

Archived