Almost home

VH-KDK

I love the 747 but this is the default one which I can just about manage to handle!:rolleyes:

To all of you who can fly the study level planes, I salute you.:D

1X78t9F.jpg

After a long over water flight from Rarotonga this Air New Zealand 744 is about to land at Auckland NZAA.:)

19March2016 P3DV2.4!:huh:

16 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

No matter who makes the 747 I’ll always love seeing it as it’s a flying work of art Martyn!  Great shot my friend 

Thank you Jack, the skies aren't the same now as it is getting an uncommon sight.:(

16 minutes ago, Captain Lars said:

A very good, even awesome shot. Now we are surprised to see how good Prepar3D v2.4 looked. It didn't look that bad. Perhaps the evolution of our sim isn't so fast as we like to think?

Well with 64 bit it’s come a long way, I could never go back to watching VAS more than the flight. ;) 

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 4:19 AM, Jack Sawyer said:

Well with 64 bit it’s come a long way, I could never go back to watching VAS more than the flight. ;) 

I never watched it Jack, I just had my fingers crossed!:)

That didn't work either.:(

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 7:32 PM, VH-KDK said:

I love the 747 but this is the default one which I can just about manage to handle!:rolleyes:

To all of you who can fly the study level planes, I salute you.:D

1X78t9F.jpg

After a long over water flight from Rarotonga this Air New Zealand 744 is about to land at Auckland NZAA.:)

19March2016 P3DV2.4!:huh:

Great shot  Martyn, and unfortunately I have to agree with your opening comment  "To all of you who can fly the study level planes, I salute you"  me too.

Don

Archived