To Philly

VH-KDK

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 2:50 PM, Rodger Pettichord said:

Good trip. Now to have BOB go for cheesesteaks. Thanks!

Cheers Rodger.

Well I had never heard of a cheesesteak before but now I know what they are I have sent BOB with a wheelbarrow.:o

3 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Cheers Rodger.

Well I had never heard of a cheesesteak before but now I know what they are I have sent BOB with a wheelbarrow.:o

Holy smoke!  Man you ain't lived till you ate a Philly cheesesteak.  Green peppers, cheese, and grilled steak in a bun, man that's living! :)

10 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Cheers Rodger.

VH-KDK once you've had a genuine Philly cheesesteak, a wheelbarrow won't suffice. You'll be thinking truck-sized orders. It's kind of like BBQ snags or Barramundi and chips in OZ. Have it once, gotta have it again. Cheers!

5 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

VH-KDK once you've had a genuine Philly cheesesteak, a wheelbarrow won't suffice. You'll be thinking truck-sized orders. It's kind of like BBQ snags or Barramundi and chips in OZ. Have it once, gotta have it again. Cheers!

Couldn't agree with that more!  It's funny how limited the area is where you can get the genuine article, though.  Pennsylvania south of Scranton, most of south Jersey and Delaware.  Anything outside that it's almost inedible!  One of the regional delicacies, like scrapple!

Nice flight, too.  Looks like you're enjoying the 757.  My house is right under the initial approach fix BWINE, so I get a lot of traffic when the pattern for landing at KPHL is 09L and 09R. 

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 12:58 AM, Captain Lars said:

A very fine series of screenshots from the most crowded and frames heavy region on the sim planet. Congratulations that you did not encounter any CTD. B)

Thank you Lars, it did huff and puff somewhat but unlike the old days I was able to finish my flight.:D

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 2:49 AM, Stillwater said:

What are you doing Martyn? You are flying in an airliner???

It is not what it appears Gerold, I just pushed a few buttons and the plane did the rest.:lol:

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 8:14 AM, Wakashi said:

Excellent short flight Sir!  If you had done that at dawn it would have been Delta Dawn! :rolleyes:

Thanks Roger, I prefer the version of Delta Dawn sung by Dusky Springfield!:wacko:

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 10:53 PM, Jack Sawyer said:

Holy smoke!  Man you ain't lived till you ate a Philly cheesesteak.  Green peppers, cheese, and grilled steak in a bun, man that's living! :)

If it has cheese in it then it must be good.

I might have to give this a go.:D

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 5:48 AM, Rodger Pettichord said:

Cheers Roger, nothing like fresh Barra straight out of the river, but not where I live.

Like I said to Jack I will have to try my hand at this.:)

18 hours ago, mglan80 said:

Couldn't agree with that more!  It's funny how limited the area is where you can get the genuine article, though.  Pennsylvania south of Scranton, most of south Jersey and Delaware.  Anything outside that it's almost inedible!  One of the regional delicacies, like scrapple!

Nice flight, too.  Looks like you're enjoying the 757.  My house is right under the initial approach fix BWINE, so I get a lot of traffic when the pattern for landing at KPHL is 09L and 09R. 

Well there is another delicacy I had never heard of, scrapple! 

All of this makes me feel very hungry but it is not very good for the waistline.:lol:

I like the 757 even though I have only ever seen a handful in RL. :)

Archived