10 more from the Mach Loop

Jack the only thing missing is your commentary.  Nice day for a flight.  I gad you took your camera with you.  love the all the green.  I live in the desert and get tired

of looking at the color brown all day long.  That is why I can't wait to to see wee where you go next.  Love your work.

Well done Jack, I see you are well into the loop and high enough to avoid those sharp turns, but if you try it in something low and fast it’s a whole new ballgame buddy :D  Glad you found it! :)

5 hours ago, Sundancer said:

I suppose all the fighter jets were stacked in a holding right behind you :lol:

Already facing any G-force yet ?

This was just a sightseeing tour Fred.  The fighter jets could'nt compete with me so they stayed at the squadron and had milk and cookies.

5 hours ago, boetie said:

Mmmmmmmm. Mach??  A leisurely cruise through the loop more like ;)

Perfect summer shots Jack!

Cheers Graeme :)

Thanks Graeme!  I wanted to see what it was like so I went low and slow.  It's very nice.

4 hours ago, DTH said:

Jack the only thing missing is your commentary.  Nice day for a flight.  I gad you took your camera with you.  love the all the green.  I live in the desert and get tired

of looking at the color brown all day long.  That is why I can't wait to to see wee where you go next.  Love your work.

Thank you kind sir!  I'll try to do more commentary in other flights soon.  I was in a major rush so I didn't have the time to do it right.

3 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Beautiful shots Jack, you scenery looks great...… I have not flown the loop in quite sometime, I will have to give it go,

Thanks John!  First time for me and it was quite a beautiful area, especially when you round one turn and see the ocean, imagine living there?  I'd love it.

3 hours ago, Wakashi said:

Well done Jack, I see you are well into the loop and high enough to avoid those sharp turns, but if you try it in something low and fast it’s a whole new ballgame buddy :D  Glad you found it! :)

Thanks Roger.  I had it on A/P and let it follow your route.  It was very cool to just watch as the scenery unfolded.

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

This was just a sightseeing tour Fred.  The fighter jets could'nt compete with me so they stayed at the squadron and had milk and cookies.

Indeed Jack, they stayed at mammy......they never saw such a dare devil flying the loop in this way :o

6 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Perhaps they thought you were an enemy drone :D.

3 hours ago, paulb said:

Great flight Jack! :)

But maybe you need to get your T-38 or F-100 out? ;):unsure::D

Thanks Paul!  I might try it with the F-100.  I uninstalled the T-38, sad to do it but it's just too difficult to fly for me.

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Paul!  I might try it with the F-100.  I uninstalled the T-38, sad to do it but it's just too difficult to fly for me.

I look forward to seeing it if you decide to try it Jack ;)

Great shots, the ground textures really pop out and look so beautiful with all the different shades of green. I've always wondered where the Mach Loop was located, thanks to olderndirt for posting the map of the area. Time to take the JF Hawk T1/A for a few circuits. :)

2 hours ago, Jocko Flocko said:

Great shots, the ground textures really pop out and look so beautiful with all the different shades of green. I've always wondered where the Mach Loop was located, thanks to olderndirt for posting the map of the area. Time to take the JF Hawk T1/A for a few circuits. :)

Thanks Jocko!  I'd love to see some of your flight there.

Archived