Startrekkin'

VH-KDK

Lovely pictures Martyn......that 787 is really tempting me, but I want Orbx Netherlands too.................and my car needs a service.........Decisions, decisions.

Kev

1 hour ago, Torchy821 said:

Lovely pictures Martyn......that 787 is really tempting me, but I want Orbx Netherlands too.................and my car needs a service.........Decisions, decisions.

Kev

Cheers Kev, there is some good news and some bad news, you can decide which is which.

My car also needs a service, new radiator and water pump along with a new headlamp.

This 787 is freeware although it does have a 738 cockpit. It al depends how serious you are of course but I love it.

https://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1&keywords=jetstar&x=22&y=11

ORBX Netherlands is a top class scenery but you already knew that!

10 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Now that's some great scenery right there Martyn!

Thank you Jack, one day I will get back to low and slow but in the meantime I am enjoying flying these big jets.:)

10 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

A nice set of Jetstar tubliner shots Martyn. The coastline is looking mighty fine in these ;) 

Thank you Landon, this is a wonderful coastline to fly along at any height.:)

10 hours ago, Captain Lars said:

A very atmospheric series of 787 Coolangatta shots. Sure there must be Murwillumbah somewhere below, where they shoot the famous "I'm a Star, Get Me Out of Here" show.

Thanks Lars. Image 6 is the one to see Murwillumbah but I was looking the wrong way at the mountains.:(

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Cheers Kev, there is some good news and some bad news, you can decide which is which.

My car also needs a service, new radiator and water pump along with a new headlamp.

This 787 is freeware although it does have a 738 cockpit. It al depends how serious you are of course but I love it.

https://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1&keywords=jetstar&x=22&y=11

ORBX Netherlands is a top class scenery but you already knew that!

Thanks.......I thought  it was the QW 787!! 

Kev

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 10:00 PM, zinj said:

Beautiful set !

...and the winner is ...#6 ! ;)

But 268kts just after takeoff...Watch out , or you'll get into trouble ! :D:D:D

Cheers

zinj

Thanks Zinj, sadly trouble is my middle name!:huh:

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 7:46 AM, Stillwater said:

Fantastic light in your shots, Kirk! Even though you were caught for speeding and probably can´t fly for some time...

There is another 3 points off my license but the government are only in it for the money.:angry:

I suppose you could say it was a Shatnering experience.:rolleyes::rolleyes::wacko:

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 7:59 AM, jean marc said:

Great shots captain - and now your destination is "Where no man has gone before" ... good luck :rolleyes: :lol:

Thank you Jean Marc, I will send you a postcard when I get there.:)

Archived