T-6 around Amsterdam

wow that was a really fun fly :P  ... And you are surely famous at present in Amsterdam :D

But I noticed that the propeller was not so comfortable with your flying way Jack :rolleyes:

Don't matter it is easy to use as soon the overhaul process and refly :lol: Better that the real life :P

2 hours ago, jean marc said:

wow that was a really fun fly :P  ... And you are surely famous at present in Amsterdam :D

But I noticed that the propeller was not so comfortable with your flying way Jack :rolleyes:

Don't matter it is easy to use as soon the overhaul process and refly :lol: Better that the real life :P

Thanks Jean Marc! Good thing I have an in-flight mechanic! :lol:

2 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great set of shots. 

cheers 

Iain 

Thanks Iain!

21 minutes ago, magic1 said:

Nice shots Jack. That T-6 is definitely a trick one to fly!

Thanks Magic!  It is but that’s what makes it such a joy. 

1 minute ago, flyingleaf said:

Lol Jack great stuff. But did you pull a "Captain Karl" in shot #15?:rolleyes::D

Thanks Karl!  Well, not on purpose:D

Well Jack, for once you are flying the proper aircraft for your aerobatics :D Nice flying and captures...well, all except for the gear up landing you managed there ;) 

22 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Well Jack, for once you are flying the proper aircraft for your aerobatics :D Nice flying and captures...well, all except for the gear up landing you managed there ;) 

Thanks Landon but ny aviation philosophy is if it can fly it can be used or tried to be useful for aerobatics :)

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

UW259oa.jpg

You passed me here Jack. Did you notice me on my sailyacht?

Yes, of course you did, otherwise you should not have done such acrobatic manoeuvres.....

I am wondering....you flew in the Schiphol CTR, even in two ILS zones but you were ok for ATC......? :o 

36 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

You passed me here Jack. Did you notice me on my sailyacht?

Yes, of course you did, otherwise you should not have done such acrobatic manoeuvres.....

I am wondering....you flew in the Schiphol CTR, even in two ILS zones but you were ok for ATC......? :o 

Yes, I saw the Sundancer Fred, very nice sailboat!  No matter where I fly ATC always gives me clearance because they know I'm coming :D

An exciting flight around Amsterdam Jack with some great close ups of some of the landmarks.:)

It is too bad you left some marks on the land when things didn't go to plan, gave me a good laugh any way and I am glad it is only FSim.:lol:

There are plenty of low bridges in the Netherlands for you to hone your barnstorming skills.:D

3 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

An exciting flight around Amsterdam Jack with some great close ups of some of the landmarks.:)

It is too bad you left some marks on the land when things didn't go to plan, gave me a good laugh any way and I am glad it is only FSim.:lol:

There are plenty of low bridges in the Netherlands for you to hone your barnstorming skills.:D

Thanks Martyn, but I flew around for a while and couldn't find those bridges I saw on that B200 flight. :angry:

2 hours ago, Orbxtreme said:

Great shots Jack, too bad the T-6 had a propeller that suddenly folded for no reason...

ThanksFrançois!  This plane is designed to do that, there's a special propellor folding switch in the cockpit, I accidentally hit it, I was supposed to hitting the Amstel Light button :wacko:

1 hour ago, lifejogger said:

Beautiful shots Jack,  except....... Uh we won't talk about that.

Thanks John, aw, come on, what isn't it we're supposed to talk about?  That I sometimes fly like a complete knucklehead? :D:lol:

8 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Martyn, but I flew around for a while and couldn't find those bridges I saw on that B200 flight. :angry:

ThanksFrançois!  This plane is designed to do that, there's a special propellor folding switch in the cockpit, I accidentally hit it, I was supposed to hitting the Amstel Light button :wacko:

Thanks John, aw, come on, what isn't it we're supposed to talk about?  That I sometimes fly like a complete knucklehead? :D:lol:

Mine has the Backfire Switch to liven things up Jack.

I have only seen the prop folding switch on the PA-24 and it works as well as yours!:)

Just now, VH-KDK said:

Mine has the Backfire Switch to liven things up Jack.

I have only seen the prop folding switch on the PA-24 and it works as well as yours!:)

I have several backfire switches!  I think they were all left on by the mechanics last night! :o

Just now, Jack Sawyer said:

I have several backfire switches!  I think they were all left on by the mechanics last night! :o

Damned useless mechanics mess up a lot of my flights and also someone often moves the runway right on touchdown.:angry:

Archived