Up at sparrows.

VH-KDK

18 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Well captured Martyn...I can hear the gravel crunching as people slowly park their cars and get ready to watch the scene. Great ambiance in this one.

Cheers Landon, an air of excitement generated by this oversize visitor.:)

9 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Now this is the kind of shot I like Martyn.  You have the plane in the distance and all the details front and center.  Very nicely done!

Thank you Jack, I have also discovered all the ground equipment can be displayed which adds to the realism.:)

Rather different from the usual snap.

Bizarre yet believable. FS nutter landed big bird at regional airfield.

Hopes to be away before sunrise and anyone notices.

Oddly enough I have landed 737s there...its an airfield I return to more than most.

Walter Sutton is another.

I wonder does anyone remember 'Eliza Island' by David Roch- Jerusalem
douidok@yahoo.fr that was my first favourite. Terrible framerates in those days. If anyone who is able to make small airstrips cares to make it up so it is compatible with my ORBX setup I would be thrilled!

21 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Thank you Jack, I have also discovered all the ground equipment can be displayed which adds to the realism.:)

It really does for.  I love the view from above to be sure but when "walking" around on the ground it all comes alive for me.

On 4/19/2018 at 3:57 AM, VH-KDK said:

Cheers Tim, I wonder how many of us have gone to our local airport to see something special like this.:huh:

I know, right? In any areas I have lived, nothing too special has passed through, that I know of. But, I'm always up for a trip to the airport!

Archived