Where in the World am I ? .

BradB

No idea either John but some beautiful scenery in these images.

The one famous one that springs to mind from is from Little Falls and the river is too narrow and the other one is from California assuming the pilot is American that is.

34 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

No idea either John but some beautiful scenery in these images.

The one famous one that springs to mind from is from Little Falls and the river is too narrow and the other one is from California assuming the pilot is American that is.

American pilot it is .

John

2 hours ago, paulb said:

Somewhere in Georgia ;).

Close enough , our very own (Orbx forum) Jack Sawyer who by the way just completed a masterful virtual trip around the world resides in the suburb's of Atlanta GA .

John

1 hour ago, BradB said:

Close enough , our very own (Orbx forum) Jack Sawyer who by the way just completed a masterful virtual trip around the world resides in the suburb's of Atlanta GA .

John

I know exactly where John ;).

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

Must be Douglasville, Georgia. If you are talking about a famous pilot... this guy even has a disease named after him!

So, this area has been re-designated a Sawyer Effect quarantine zone. You will most likely only see yellow aircraft flying in this region, and any yellow aircraft seem departing the quarantine zone could be liable for sanctions...of the dark amber, frothy kind ;) :D

51 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

So, this area has been re-designated a Sawyer Effect quarantine zone. You will most likely only see yellow aircraft flying in this region, and any yellow aircraft seem departing the quarantine zone could be liable for sanctions...of the dark amber, frothy kind ;) :D

The plane observed above has only a yellow stripe. Maybe this is the reason why these pictures have found their way out of the hot zone:P!

3 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Must be Douglasville, Georgia. If you are talking about a famous pilot... this guy even has a disease named after him!

:lol:  Yep, I'm humbled by this.  This disease is a god disease though :D

2 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

:lol:  Landon, I'm rolling, you have a great sense of humor! :lol:

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

The plane observed above has only a yellow stripe. Maybe this is the reason why these pictures have found their way out of the hot zone:P!

:lol:  I reckon so, if it had been all yellow John would have found a bridge.  There's one right down the street from me but it's too low to even drive under.

Archived