Canberra at Dusk

paulb

1 hour ago, Sundancer said:

Nice shots, Paul.

Did you notice (yes, of course you have) how the MCP has been modernized over the years.

Cheers Fred

Thank you Fred! :). Indeed one of the great features of FS is the variety of panels that we can enjoy.

1 hour ago, Sniper31 said:

Maybe these were not special shots to you Paul, but I think they look pretty friggin' cool to me! B) They all have good lighting with crisp, clear detail .

Many thanks Landon! :). It was interesting to see how small changes affected to shots.

51 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Some very special views here Paul with some impressive city lights.

I do like the first one though as the cockpit looks so sharp.:)

Thank you kindly Martyn! :). Yes, the cockpit has lots of screens and switches to confuse and misuse! :lol:

8 hours ago, paulb said:

Nothing special

"Nothing special", mate? You are joking, both the cockpit shots as the outside lights are fascinating!

Plus, this post reminds me of my first 717 flight - in 2002, with QantasLink from Melbourne to Launceston. Emergency exit row, with loooots of space. Those were the times.

27 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

"Nothing special", mate? You are joking, both the cockpit shots as the outside lights are fascinating!

Plus, this post reminds me of my first 717 flight - in 2002, with QantasLink from Melbourne to Launceston. Emergency exit row, with loooots of space. Those were the times.

Thank you kindly Gerold! :).

Gosh 2002! I must admit that as I get older I lose track of the years, time seems to pass so quickly. I still tend to think of the 717 as a fairly modern (new) aircraft :rolleyes:.

27 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

The Angry Puppy and scenery looks fantastic Paul!  Just awesome, I have to get back in mine someday.

Many thanks Jack! Much appreciated :). I enjoy flying the 717 when I need a change.

4 hours ago, adambar said:

Sweet set indeed, the weather looks great! :)  Been a long time since I flew a 717, probably FS2002.

Thanks Adam! :). Well I do like this one by TFDi. It looks good and can be as complex or simple as your mood takes you. 

Nice pics

15 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Did you notice (yes, of course you have) how the MCP has been modernized over the years.

I usually fly its grandaddy (the 9-30)...  It's more than just the MCP.  The only thing that looks familiar is the fuel pump switches on the overhead.

4 hours ago, Mickel said:

Nice pics

I usually fly its grandaddy (the 9-30)...  It's more than just the MCP.  The only thing that looks familiar is the fuel pump switches on the overhead.

Thank you Mickel! :). I agree, the 9-30 and the 717 are like chalk and cheese when it comes to the cockpit! 

Archived