Mean and Moody

paulb

Very nice set of screen shots Paul I like  number 1 and 4  and I remember when I worked for the RAF at  RAF leaming refuelling  tornadoes and watching them take

off with preheat and what a roar when they where taking off ,

had  about 3 years  for the RAF as a civilian mt driver refuelled all sorts of aircraft new and old regards stewart   

18 minutes ago, stewart1 said:

Very nice set of screen shots Paul I like  number 1 and 4  and I remember when I worked for the RAF at  RAF leaming refuelling  tornadoes and watching them take

off with preheat and what a roar when they where taking off ,

had  about 3 years  for the RAF as a civilian mt driver refuelled all sorts of aircraft new and old regards stewart   

Thank you Stewart! I love some of the older jets and have great memories of seeing them fly.

2 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Awesome shots Paul. Mean looking bird alright, wow. I just hope the driver of that magnificent bird isn't "moody":D.   

Thank you Karl! .   No, the driver is a very gentle, soft-hearted kind of guy ;):D 

23 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Fantastic series of views Paul.

The fourth image is the stand out one for me.:)

Many thanks Martyn!  Glad that you liked them.  I have always been partial to a nice sharksmouth ;):D

7 hours ago, renault said:

These are all very well done Paul

A great sense of composition and the sky hues really capture a beautiful dawn. #3 is my favourite:)

Thank you for sharing them

Cheers!

Renault

Thank you Renault! I am happy that you enjoyed them :).

27 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

It would be difficult to get a better set of shots with the F-4 Paul.  I really love the first one.

Cheers Jack! Isn't it amazing how real today's sims can look? :)

2 minutes ago, paulb said:

Cheers Jack! Isn't it amazing how real today's sims can look? :)

Yes, but now I'm spending all my time looking to see if there will be conflicts or updates to all may add-ons before I jump to 4.1.

This is always a hassle but in time everyone will be on board.

I never do any updates till I do a full system Acronis backup and then go to every add-on forum to see if others are having problems.

So far I see some problems.  

But as for Orbx, it looks like everything will be A-OK for the Client update.

Just now, Jack Sawyer said:

Yes, but now I'm spending all my time looking to see if there will be conflicts or updates to all may add-ons before I jump to 4.1.

This is always a hassle but in time everyone will be on board.

I never do any updates till I do a full system Acronis backup and then go to every add-on forum to see if others are having problems.

So far I see some problems.  

But as for Orbx, it looks like everything will be A-OK for the Client update.

I am going to hold back for now Jack. I don't want to risk anything. Having just had a quick read, the major benefits seem to be for VR I think?

I am happy with v4 as it is currently.

Also, developers are still releasing their updates. So, I am in no rush.

I will wait until the dust settles, which might take a week or two. Only then will I contemplate moving to v4.1.

3 minutes ago, paulb said:

I am going to hold back for now Jack. I don't want to risk anything. Having just had a quick read, the major benefits seem to be for VR I think?

I am happy with v4 as it is currently.

Also, developers are still releasing their updates. So, I am in no rush.

I will wait until the dust settles, which might take a week or two. Only then will I contemplate moving to v4.1.

I am in 100% agreement with you Paul as I don't have VR either and no issues with V4.  So now we wait.

Cheers!

3 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I am in 100% agreement with you Paul as I don't have VR either and no issues with V4.  So now we wait.

Cheers!

Yep, my thoughts are still on -

Having my Orbx airports in V4 (any day now according to JV at the show)

Some more aircraft and scenery that I either have (in FSX)  or want to purchase being released for v4.

1 hour ago, andy1252 said:

Great shots, Paul. I alternate between thinking the Phantom is a thing of beauty and one ugly beast, but she's certainly looking good here.

Thank you Andy! I know what you mean but (as they say) 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' :). And I think that she is beautiful! :D

Archived