Portrait time

Jack Sawyer

Disclaimer: Warning, there may be yellow planes in these shots. :)

This is my entire fleet, taken just now at KBOS, summer, Orbx everything, AS16 on and UTL for AI traffic.

vHyKO8Q.jpg

l0G8dTd.jpg

brdDvsR.jpg

qTcNo1h.jpg

AOccWz8.jpg

I could have gone with yellow but I love Bernd's repaint!

nMZE8fA.jpg

JHeJyUB.jpg

rfdV48K.jpg

9xGxpGL.jpg

nFdr0df.jpg

yyKTnML.jpg

EzFACrJ.jpg

sRQUltc.jpg

JAGzjxr.jpg

61eM5bx.jpg

LycSOc2.jpg

UWJPFfg.jpg

YyWkiRU.jpg

TSf31nD.jpg

MzgT2qe.jpg

9zJlBQg.jpg

1oMCrSp.jpg

Q2FnIUo.jpg

HZ441pu.jpg

Oz621mZ.jpg

oEI13YA.jpg

g59v8ux.jpg

SorxevE.jpg

HJ992Wc.jpg

i894EU4.jpg

q6PwB7I.jpg

ux51ZrI.jpg

HpPmKjs.jpg

oIph2Xy.jpg

F8AZw3T.jpg

7 hours ago, BradB said:

Thanks for the warning Jack . :blink::(:lol::lol:  And a very handsome fleet it is , even the yellow ones . :o:P:)

Cheers

John

Thanks John I'll get you to like yellow yet! ;)

6 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Quite a few thoroughbreds Jack. The yellow birds are great. But I think you lost the wings on that Beemer. Lol

Thanks flyingleaf, I could make it fly with enough power, kind of like a B-52, put enough power on anything and it'll fly. :)

6 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Grand collection of shots and aircraft.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain!

6 hours ago, Sammy H said:

Wow, this is quite the fleet Jack but screw all the airplanes I NEED that BMW and the little lady to accompany it to me :)

A great collection you have going buddy!

Thanks Sammy, hope you get one someday, I'll stick with Corvettes.  If they had one for the sim I'd be all over it. As for the little lady, well, I reckon the wife would have something to say.  :o

5 hours ago, paulb said:

That is a great set Jack! :) Isn't it great to be able to add new aeroplanes so easily. The 'open nature' of FSX / P3D is a huge part of its appeal.

Nice BMW btw :D

Thanks Paul.  Yup, I agree, a real pilot would need thousands of hours to get a rating in all these different planes, all we need to do is load one up.

5 hours ago, adambar said:

Grand collection of aircraft there Jack. :)  You need to fly that new Cheyenne my friend, great looking plane. :)

Thanks Adam, I agree, it's one of the newer ones and I only have a few miles on it.

4 hours ago, Taph said:

You need to give the BMW a respray :D

Now that looks nice Taph!  Wouldn't even know where to begin.

50 minutes ago, jury42 said:

Great set!!!

Thanks Jury, glad you liked them.

3 hours ago, Mark Abdey said:

Ha!... nice Jack, and not a bad hanger full. Shame about the dodgy old Beemer though.... I really hope that is your daughter :lol:

...and nothing wrong with yellow; its my favorite colour for my sim aircraft as well.

Thanks Mark!  I'm glad to see there's someone else who appreciate the finer shades of the light spectrum.  :lol:  Nah, not my daughter, it's a very sad and painful emotional story I don't think would be appropriate here.  If I told you many people would literally cry.  Actual tragedy.

41 minutes ago, mikewies said:

Nice looking group, Jack! Good mix and diversity. Not as much yellow as I had anticipated.

Thanks Mike, I'd love to have had all the planes yellow but John would not like it.  :o:lol:

I'm still astonished that some people have 425 planes!  That's too much for me, too many choices and I freeze like a deer in the headlights.  My mind is too trained in logic all these years with avionics troubleshooting I guess.

15 minutes ago, MikeFlight said:

Wow Jack. I thought I had a lot of airplanes. But you present a huge fleet. And even the old BMW 7 Series from 2001.
Very beautiful pictures.:)

Thanks Mike, glad you liked them.  But some guys have 450 planes!  Now that's a lot!

6 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Wonderful collection Jack, some real beauties there.

I am one of the guilty ones with a massive collection. Such a fantastic choice of aircraft to choose from, I just cannot help myself.:(

Thanks Martyn!  Well, look at it this way, at least you're not out doing things your wife would disapprove of, oh wait....some wives wouldn't like all the time we spend flying or the money we we do not buy them jewelry! :o

18 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Martyn!  Well, look at it this way, at least you're not out doing things your wife would disapprove of, oh wait....some wives wouldn't like all the time we spend flying or the money we we do not buy them jewelry! :o

Very true Jack, I have brought the missus enough jewelry over the years and I am lucky she does not complain about the time spent on or maintaining the flight sim.:)

5 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Very true Jack, I have brought the missus enough jewelry over the years and I am lucky she does not complain about the time spent on or maintaining the flight sim.:)

Good point Martyn!  My wife, bless her heart, is an extremely severe type 1 diabetic so I take constant care of her.  I give her a lot of attention and take her anywhere she needs or wants to go as she can't drive, or work.  But she loves being in here with me as I fly and as I've said before I run all purchases by her first but she says they have to be "cute".  She even likes to help me pick out Orbx scenery, she was real keen on Cairns and Hervey Bay.

Nice line up! It amazed me to see that the F-4 looks larger than the C-47. Well, most likely while having half the wingspan. Might be angle and zoom, too.

Researched: C-47: 29.4m x 19.4m, F-4: 11.7m x 19.2m, so length is quite equal but wingspan is only a little more than a third.

Archived