Now that John has started the "thank you" season...

dominique

I'd like to thank a person who makes this forum what it is. Helpful, firm but always courteous with a dry but gentle sense of humor, Nick Cooper is moderating our debates with the best of what I'd call the Old Europe flair. Thank you Nick.

Hi

After all we were told about no support if you tried to run FSX and FSX Steam on the same computer I am amazed at the way he tirelessly helped countless individuals without loosing his cool.

Many thanks Nick for also improving my knowledge of all that is FTX.

Kind regards

Ian

He is always a gentleman. I love his pragmatic approach ...Thank you Nick

I think that we also owe a big thank you to someone behind the scenes as well. Without JayKay and his efforts and skill we would simply not have the well working system that we all enjoy.  Thank you Jay and all the best to Nick & Jay in 2016

Best regards

Renault

51 minutes ago, renault said:

He is always a gentleman. I love his pragmatic approach ...Thank you Nick

I think that we also owe a big thank you to someone behind the scenes as well. Without JayKay and his efforts and skill we would simply not have the well working system that we all enjoy.  Thank you Jay and all the best to Nick & Jay in 2016

Best regards

Renault

Thank  you for your kind words, it is much appreciated :)

Agree with these words.

I have been grateful for Nick's help in the past.

We are so lucky to get our problems resolved on this forum without any hassles.

How many time do I read a review on something I am thinking of buying only to be put off by the fact that a customers pleas for help are totally ignored.

Archived