This is #6k, Kids!

Stillwater

Reaching the 6k mark requires a post with some of my favourite sceneries. A trip from Friedman Mun (KSUN) to KJAC should be ok ...

2015-10-24_20-34FriedmanKSUN.jpg

2015-10-24_20-50CratersMoon.jpg

2015-10-24_21-19BigSButte.jpg

2015-10-24_21-20-17-646.jpg

Atomic City. A name that could ring a bell, and worth some reading from here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_City,_Idaho(perhaps you follow the Economics link).

2015-10-24_21-22AtomicCity.jpg

And into Jarrad´s area...

2015-10-24_22-49Tetons.jpg

2015-10-24_23-16SnakeRiver.jpg

2015-10-24_23-19-47-20.jpg

2015-10-24_23-21-16-612.jpg

Time for a rest.

2015-10-24_23-36KJAC.jpg

Excellent way to celebrate 6K Gerold with such a fine set.

Wonderful varied scenery

Like the colours on the Beech especially the artwork on the tail.

Must have taken the kids ages to colour the plane, did they use crayons? ::)  :lol:

Excellent trip for sure. Showy scenery!

Voyager

Thank you V-ger!

Congratulations on the 6k. And a beautiful 6K at that! :)

Many thanks, RJ!

Excellent way to celebrate 6K Gerold with such a fine set.

Wonderful varied scenery

Like the colours on the Beech especially the artwork on the tail.

Must have taken the kids ages to colour the plane, did they use crayons? ::)  :lol:

It wasn´t many kids, just a big one. Named Richard.

Love it Gerold and congrats on 6K, here is to another 6K.  What KA is that and where in the world did you get that paint?  I NEED to have this one in my collection.

Thanks Sammy. I was inspired by your recent Vienna-Geneva flight & paint also. This is the Carenado KA 200, with Richard Louis´ paint, on OZx: http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/topic/16242-north-america-carenado-b200-king-air-n911cm-just-for-kids/#comment-145833

Great shots and 6k...........amazing

Very colourful way to top of 6k congrats :D

cheers Gumby

Perfect shots for your 6k

Smashing shots Gerold , congrats on reaching #6000 !! .

Cheers

Brad

That's a top set Gerold. Congrats on your 6K!!

Thanks for your comments and congrats, mates. At least someone seems to be able to see the shots currently - despite some trouble with OZx.

I'm not sure Gerold, whether I am the only one, but I can't see a thing. Everyone who has uploaded his pics on fsfile via OZx Image Host does not display his screenies on my PC, Whenever I click on that site it says that it is down. Adam in NZ has the same problems. Do you encounter that too?

I'm not sure Gerold, whether I am the only one, but I can't see a thing. Everyone who has uploaded his pics on fsfile via OZx Image Host does not display his screenies on my PC, Whenever I click on that site it says that it is down. Adam in NZ has the same problems. Do you encounter that too?

No worries. They are having a problem there. Soon those responsible will shed some light here!

Voyager

No worries. They are having a problem there. Soon those responsible will shed some light here!

Voyager

Always worth a check...: http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ 

Congrats on reaching 6k and congrats on that awesome shots!

Cheers Uwe

Congrats On 6K!!!!!

Every one of them was a beauty!!

:)

Congratulations on reaching 6,000 , Very well done  ::)

Thanks for the congatulations, mates. I still can´t see a thing here, but maybe you found a way...!

Congratulations on reaching 6000 posts Gerold! Looking forward to the next 6000! :)

Grand set these and well done on reaching 6.000

cheers

Iain

Thank you, Kasi and Iain. You have much more experience than I, and your shots are great inspiration.

Congratulations Gerold, great set ^-^

A belated congratulations on the 6k!

And what fine shots to celebrate this mark with :)

Cheers

Mallard

Congrats on the 6k , Gerold !!

great shots as always,

thanks for sharing !!

Cheers

Bluebear

Great shoots Gerold!

Thanks for watching & commenting my friends. We are all moving to higher numbers here on the forum, though no one will ever get the speed of Iain or Brad... ;D

Archived