What happened to NZAA?

• 5 months later...

Still a way off, the assessment done earlier this year was assuming that the content provided was almost ready for release, but the quality is not quite up to standard. This has meant that the whole airport is pretty been started from scratch.

Hi. Well seeing as we are in the last Q4 anyway, it will be in the next couple of months as John said. One thing I know it's obviously some thing to do with New Zealand, but what ? Airports ? Can not remember seeing anything about it.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Ed Correia said:

Unfortunately it is on hold as I process all the new installers for P3Dv3. 

With some of the comments flying around today Ed you have taken a bit of a risk with those words.:ph34r::o:lol:

Thanks for your hard work.

9 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

With some of the comments flying around today Ed you have taken a bit of a risk with those words.:ph34r::o:lol:

Thanks for your hard work.

I so agree, I'm tired of seeing some childish comments here.

Even if I'm not a P3D user I tell you bravo for your hard work ED.

Ben

The photoreal ground imagery is done, as are a lot of the 3D models, so Ed needs to do the ground poly, aprons, runway, lights, people flow, objects, model textures and then a CP and user guide. So at a guess it's about 50-60% done but definitely a background project during all his porting and quad installer commitments.

18 hours ago, Outrage said:

NZNI and NZSI will be a must buy for me after this comes out. Glad NZ will be developed for more!

Both NZ are a must have, sadly for you you should have bought them at the annual sale. NZAA should not be a reason to buy NZ region.

They are a gem even without the actual 2 airport.

In the whole line of FTX product not many, I'm not sure if even one beat the  NZMF package... due to the exceptional surrounding. 

To any GA pilot who love low and slow NZ regions are a must have. They are on top super FPS friendly.

Ben

On 21-1-2016 at 3:11 PM, Benny said:

In the whole line of FTX product not many, I'm not sure if even one beat the  NZMF package... due to the exceptional surrounding. 

To any GA pilot who love low and slow NZ regions are a must have. They are on top super FPS friendly.

Amen to that!

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 1:45 PM, Outrage said:

NZNI and NZSI will be a must buy for me after this comes out. Glad NZ will be developed for more!

NZNI and NZSI are a must buy for you even now.  Better grab them next time you see a sale, because you are seriously missing out.

EDIT:  Benny just saw your comments.  I suppose great minds think alike.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So sorry to sound like a broken record, but can we we get a please O please get teenie tiny look at NZAA, the desperation has become real now. I come to the forums every other day, search for "Auckland" and "NZAA" and then leave, this has gone on for over a year now. Even though i work out at the international ramp at NZAA, I wont be satisfied till i see it done properly in prepar3d :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Well looks like Flightbeam might beat Orbx to do NZAA. They announced yesterday that they would be doing NZAA HD so guess we will have to wait and see who is first.

NSS announced that they will be doing NZCH and Godzone are in the process of doing NZDN so looks like NZ is finally not being forgotten.

50 minutes ago, NBL5370 said:

Well looks like Flightbeam might beat Orbx to do NZAA. They announced yesterday that they would be doing NZAA HD so guess we will have to wait and see who is first.

NSS announced that they will be doing NZCH and Godzone are in the process of doing NZDN so looks like NZ is finally not being forgotten.

Yes I think ORBX have handed the baton over so to speak, it will be a Flightbeam product compatible with ORBX NZ scenery.

Archived