New Fullterrain website launching

Ed Correia

Hi all,

We are launching a new fresh looking Fullterrian website tomorrow morning (Sunday 17th August 10am AEST - 0:00am UTC). 

It is a complete overhaul of the existing site and the whole team is very excited about it and we hope that you will enjoy the new site when it comes live. 

The cut-over to the new site will not effect the forums and hopefully it all goes without any issues.

So fingers crossed, we'll see you tomorrow!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Team,

I would like to say "well done" on the launch of the new web site page. Very impressive and very rich in information. Looks magic, and rich in the sceneries pictures. Keep up the great work team.

Regards

Sam

Looks great but I have found a bug

Trying to d/load a patch & it stalls on [see pic] and doesn't load the choice of sights.

KkUBFC.jpg

otherwise a really great facelift

I've checked that, and I can confirm that (I'm using IE10). Same bug, but only on the "Support" page. The "Freeware" page works great.

BTW, if I may add a suggestion: it would be nice to add the version numbers back to your "Freeware" page, so that we know if we're up to date. Oh, and a map page would be nice too!

Hi Bruce,

If you refresh the page, does it still happen? Or is it a one-time thing?

Tried refresh, still the same...........but ok on the "Freeware" download page

Seems to only be a problem on the "Support" page eg library updates etc

Do you have the same problem or is only my end

"Just fly" beat me to it    lol

New look - looks astonishingly modern - and good!

Only ONE thing I can no longer find (maybe I'm blinded by the new look?): Which products are made for which simulator (FsX, P3D, P3Dv2)?

Michael.

Hi Michael,

You can find that on the respective product page at The FlightSim Store. We currently don't have them on fullterrain.com.

However, I'm hoping to get something like that added soon.

Archived