New Fullterrain website launching

Ed Correia

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Functionally, much, much better. Love it. Love it.

Design-wise, round corners as a default-style on the homepage is a bit outdated. Personally I would save the rounded corners for highlighting a specific box or two.

In the future, I would love to see an interactive map, with clickable locators that lead directly to the respective product page, possibly integrated with Google Earth. So much cool stuff can be done with HTML5 these days. A flat world map works fine too!

I love a fresh website!

Awesome work guys! The website is really cool and I love to be able to check for airport update inside the airport page instead of "Support". The design is very cool!

Next step is the forum? hahahaha... :D

Good job!

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update on the website:

• Simulator compatibility is now shown in the "compatibility" section of a product page. This should be applied to all products (payware) - if I've missed any, let me know.

• Products are also grouped together now:
    • If on a region page, you will now be able to see all airports within that region. For example, on the NCA page, you will see links to Monterey, Redding and Lake Tahoe.

• If on an airport page, you will see links to the parent region. For example, on the Lake Tahoe page, you will see a link to NCA.

Ben

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update on the website:

• Simulator compatibility is now shown in the "compatibility" section of a product page. This should be applied to all products (payware) - if I've missed any, let me know.

Products are also grouped together now:

• If on a region page, you will now be able to see all airports within that region. For example, on the NCA page, you will see links to Monterey, Redding and Lake Tahoe.

If on an airport page, you will see links to the parent region. For example, on the Lake Tahoe page, you will see a link to NCA.

Ben

Nice new features! Thanks!

ik am a new user of ftx products. i bought ftx global base, ftx vectors and openLC_EU as a start. it is beautiful and works fine on my new computer and fresh fsx installation. i live in the netherlands so we have a wonderful free nl2000 scenery. my question is if i need for instance regions as EU england or EU scotland as extra or is it included in the openLC_EU package?

I am not so good at finding answers on the internet so please mail me!

my mailadress is: jf.linde@hccnet.nl

greetings from Hans Linde

the netherlands

i started looking at the orbx page more, i thought the top looked great and then i had decided to see about buying a couple sceneries,i really like how everything is so organized, thats a big plus for me as i didn't know which airport went to what scenery without asking until now, looks great.

Archived