New Fullterrain website launching

Ed Correia

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks very nice indeed.

But...

I think it would be a lot more helpful if you split up the airport for the region there for. You have all the NA under just one huge banner NA.

I think it would be far more helpful to have e.g. NCA airports under the heading NCA not with airport that are for PNW etc. Even down to Airport for ENG/ SCO etc. It really would be nice to know what airport goes with what add-on region at a glance.

Just a thought.

Very good job on the site indeed.

Just some humble suggestion: it would be indeed nice to see the underlying region for each airport at a glance. Maybe a transparent little icon with "PNW" or "SCO" to the lower right corner of the pics. And while I'm at it, a little "3" for those with triple installer would also be helpful. Currently you have to enter the airport page and press on "buy" to determine if this airport is suitable for P3D2 or not.

... split up the airport for the region there for....

... see the underlying region for each airport at a glance. Maybe a transparent little icon with "PNW" or "SCO" to the lower right corner of the pics....

I'll see if I can combine both these suggestions into one.

Thanks for the feedback so far!

I just saw this thread, went back, refreshed.   Definitely like the new layouts for the airports.

1.  We need the maps that show where the airports are.

2.  It's important (for me) to have the ICAO identifier of the airport.  Shouldn't this be on the airport pages?

Gregg

First of all, great job on the new look guys!  Layout and navigation seem much better, and I LOVE how the update information is at the bottom of each page!

And while I'm at it, a little "3" for those with triple installer would also be helpful. Currently you have to enter the airport page and press on "buy" to determine if this airport is suitable for P3D2 or not.

+1 on this suggestion as well - I know the information is in the relevant P3D v2.x Forum thread, but it would be much more convenient if you could see it at a glance on the homepage, especially for those P3D users who may be just discovering Orbx products and don't know how to navigate the Forums yet.  A little banner in the corner of the thumbnail or something...  Just a thought!

Great new design guys, looks much better!!

I only miss some "sort by realease date" or maybe a "What's New" section, with the latest releases. And a good map showing all add-ons would be nice!

Loved the Updates Date on the support page!

Regards

Fantastic! Personally I am very happy with the support part of the new homepage - Now updates show up with the release date, a feature what I was long waiting for.

Cheers,

Harry.

Much improvement over the previous site.. Which I thought was a good site anyway.

Much more logically laid out.. The thumb nails and full page banners are great... At a glance it's very inviting.. Hopefully your sales will benefit

Hi Guys,

Nice Job on the new fullterrain.com site, it is very different and well laid out.

I have only one request, could you look into the printability of the HOME Tab contents. 

I tried to print the HOME tab page which would be 4 pages in all, only the text is printable, pictures are not printable and don't display in PrintPreview, the pictures cannot be copied or pasted, I've tested print and preview on other pages they printed OK.

I run a Fuji Xerox Color Laser DocuPrint - CM215fw, printing other web pages there are no problems. 

Archived