Trip out to Kitsault Mine

BradB

Took off out of the Seaplane Base at Hyder (427 Hyder SPB ) on the daily crew and mail run out to the Kitsault Mine B.C. 

PaWb0.jpg

Going up the valley and up over the ridge , the Stinson has just enough power to make it . This is a route you could only fly if you had VFR conditions . 

46QoV.jpg

The view from up here is amazing . In the center distance is the Cambria Icefield . 

df2Jl.jpg

How do you like my high tech sticky notes ? . 

iWzlO.jpg

Coming in over the area of Alice Arm/Silver City CAC3 

JQZev.jpg

The mine sits up above Alice Arm 

lcMPi.jpg

5EvwG.jpg

Arriving into the dock area for the mine .

pd6ti.jpg

fpJTd.jpg

V key only 

Thanks for viewing

Brad

Nice flight & a nice plane, Brad! Do not forget to pick up your wife at eight-fourty-five!

Senior moments come daily now , I know I left her somewhere ???

Brad

Ok, I'm sold, just bought this plane.

Great screenshots as usual Brad, I love the very first one and the shot of the interior in the 4th. I'm a sucker for texture artists that know how to simulate wear and usage on cockpit surfaces. :)

Hey Brad..absolutely great set...love the yokes ?..steering wheels ?

so many places to fly...so little time

cheers stu

Nice flight & a nice plane, Brad! Do not forget to pick up your wife at eight-fourty-five!

Great shots and tour Brad. The Gullwing Floatplane fits perfect into the scenery. Thanks for posting these. ::)

Great shots and flight Brad.....  Enjoyed your commentary and the shots....

Some impressive pics in this set!

Thanks for sharing.

Mallard

Great shots Brad, and nice plane too.Thanks for posting.

Peter

Brilliant flight...

I know this area well and you've captured it beautifully.

Ok, I'm sold, just bought this plane.

Great screenshots as usual Brad, I love the very first one and the shot of the interior in the 4th. I'm a sucker for texture artists that know how to simulate wear and usage on cockpit surfaces. :)

Thanks for the kind comments , they are appreciated .

Brad

Very well done. Number one shot is superb. I understand what you mean when you say, on the second shot, that you barely made it. In real life, bush pilots stranded in a valley like this, realizing they won't make it due to cloud or bad estimation of the wind or height have to make a U turn by diving on the side, unable that they are to make a normal go-around. Passengers must remember the manoeuver, when this happens...!

Very well done. Number one shot is superb. I understand what you mean when you say, on the second shot, that you barely made it. In real life, bush pilots stranded in a valley like this, realizing they won't make it due to cloud or bad estimation of the wind or height have to make a U turn by diving on the side, unable that they are to make a normal go-around. Passengers must remember the manoeuver, when this happens...!

Very nice...very nice beautiful screenshots Brad, nicely done.

A bunch of wowzers there for sure Brad, great job !!

Adam

Thanks Gents for the kind comments . 

Brad

Archived