ESSA Stockholm-Arlanda V2. A brief update on the progress.

Wow, so much looking forward to fly into Arlanda later today!!

Also want to add, what a perfect timing to release it just in time for the weekend when many of us have some more time to fly.

Thanks Marcus and the rest of your team for all the hard work and effort to make this happen!

Edited by WebMaximus
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, WebMaximus said:

Wow, so much looking forward to fly into Arlanda later today!!

Also want to add, what a perfect timing to release it just in time for the weekend when many of us have some more time to fly.

Thanks Marcus and the rest of your team for all the hard work and effort to make this happen!

Thanks Richard, we actually put the release a day earlier than planned as we were ready and we figured the community would have more time to enjoy it :)

Plus tomorrow will be cloudy and possibly rainy at least where I live in Sweden (after 5 weeks of sunny weather), so a perfect day to do some simming ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

In addition to the great news this highly anticipated airport has now been released, I again want to salute the always so friendly and transparent approach (no pun intended) from Marcus side.

10 out of 10 for that Marcus 👍

• Like 1

Thank you, Marcus, for a real piece of art!  I have an old CPU so was worried about bad frames at such a large airport.  However, I found the frame rates quite acceptable for my 3 screens in surround at 5760 X 1080.

I spent some time just taxiing around the airport enjoying the views and the ground traffic which is great.  I happend to be airside looking at the Sky City area when I shifted to see the night views.  Wow!  Sky city is stunning through all the windows!  Fabulous!  The airport lighting was just awesome.

I will enjoy many hours visiting this stunning airport.  Grreat job!

Rod

• Like 1

Hello Markus,

Thanks for this, many including myself have been waiting for your ESSA project.   I will be reviewing it on my YouTube channel next week.

I note that it says " . . . Animated vehicles with weather & time influenced appearance (optional) . . . "   How is this option selectable?

Cheers,

Lee

Edited by BAW9DV
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, BAW9DV said:

Hello Markus,

Thanks for this, many including myself have been waiting for your ESSA project.   I will be reviewing it on my YouTube channel next week.

I note that it says " . . . Animated vehicles with weather & time influenced appearance (optional) . . . "   How is this option selectable?

Cheers,

Lee

Hey there Lee!

On the product page in Orbx Central there is a Configuration button you can press which gives you the options to disable some features like the animated vechicles for instance.

Let me know if you can't find it!

Cheers

Marcus

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WebMaximus said:

In addition to the great news this highly anticipated airport has now been released, I again want to salute the always so friendly and transparent approach (no pun intended) from Marcus side.

10 out of 10 for that Marcus 👍

2 hours ago, stiletto2 said:

Thank you, Marcus, for a real piece of art!  I have an old CPU so was worried about bad frames at such a large airport.  However, I found the frame rates quite acceptable for my 3 screens in surround at 5760 X 1080.

I spent some time just taxiing around the airport enjoying the views and the ground traffic which is great.  I happend to be airside looking at the Sky City area when I shifted to see the night views.  Wow!  Sky city is stunning through all the windows!  Fabulous!  The airport lighting was just awesome.

I will enjoy many hours visiting this stunning airport.  Grreat job!

Rod

5 hours ago, craigeaglefire said:

Great work, Marcus

Thanks!

Thanks guys, appreciate the support! And happy to hear my way of communcating has been appreciated :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

Hey there Lee!

On the product page in Orbx Central there is a Configuration button you can press which gives you the options to disable some features like the animated vechicles for instance.

Let me know if you can't find it!

Cheers

Marcus

Yep!  

Got it thanks Markus.   Review should be out by middle of next week.

cheers,

Lee

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, janjoensson said:

What will your next project be @Marcus Nyberg? 😋

We have not decided yet.

I want to do a package with northern swedish airports like Luleå, Umeå, Östersund and Skellefteå. But might be something else in between. I have started on a very different project as well that we'll see if that will continue or not.

Also I'm porting Kiruna & Scandinavian Mountains Airport for free for existing ESMS customers hopefully later this summer.

Think we need to see a bit how the sales go first as well with ESSA, need to support my family which of course will have an impact on the kind of project I need to pick.

• Like 4

Bought it today and took a good amount of time to explore it!

First of all, congratulations @Marcus Nyberg and team, I've followed the journey on Facebook (thanks for those updates, was great fun to follow it there!) and I'm really happy how Arlanda turned out, it's a fantastic airport and definitely worth upgrading to in my mind!

It really feels like Arlanda, with all the attention to details to clutter, vehicles, terminals etc, I can see it's been a labour of love!

As always I will list some of my personal positives and negatives, though I list a few negatives, they are very small compared to the positives!

The Positives:

+Accurate to the real-world airport as far as I can tell
+ Great variety of really high-quality airport vehicles that are accurate to the ones used at Arlanda (including moving ones) and with lot of detail
+ Fantastic night lightning
+ Runways, taxiways, taxiway signs etc looking realistic with nice textures
+ Modelling of the terminals is top-notch
+ Lot of nice clutter that is local to Arlanda
+ Good looking jetways supporting VDGS (not tried them out yet)
+ Texturing in general is really good
+ Lot of interiors included, all main terminals towards the airside are included with good attention to detail (local shops and restaurants etc
+ Probably the best airport I’ve seen in snowy conditions, with even snow banks along the sides and great looking plows etc. Taxiways and runways free of snow.
+ Cargo areas included with great detail

The Negatives:

- Some might find it a bit expensive, but given the effort I can see why it’s priced as it is
- Tower was a disappointment, there are some interior modelling (all-though not looking finished) but with the opaque windows you cannot see it, maybe they will update this in an upcoming patch, not sure
- Land side is lacking (as in front of the terminal etc), obviously not a priority but good to know in case you think it’s important
- I would’ve preferred some parallax windows instead of opaque windows on the airside, but more a personal preference and since most have interior design it’s not a big issue
- Some lower res textures in places, probably to optimize performance, but not in crucial places (more roofs etc)

Given performance, time etc, I think the balance is really good, so I definitely think the priorities worked out well in that regard.

Looking forward to explore more and will fly in and out of Arlanda a lot!

Once again, thanks for the best rendition of Arlanda ever in a flight sim!

Edited by Maelmoor
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Maelmoor said:

Bought it today and took a good amount of time to explore it!

First of all, congratulations @Marcus Nyberg and team, I've followed the journey on Facebook (thanks for those updates, was great fun to follow it there!) and I'm really happy how Arlanda turned out, it's a fantastic airport and definitely worth upgrading to in my mind!

It really feels like Arlanda, with all the attention to details to clutter, vehicles, terminals etc, I can see it's been a labour of love!

As always I will list some of my personal positives and negatives, though I list a few negatives, they are very small compared to the positives!

The Positives:

+Accurate to the real-world airport as far as I can tell
+ Great variety of really high-quality airport vehicles that are accurate to the ones used at Arlanda (including moving ones) and with lot of detail
+ Fantastic night lightning
+ Runways, taxiways, taxiway signs etc looking realistic with nice textures
+ Modelling of the terminals is top-notch
+ Lot of nice clutter that is local to Arlanda
+ Good looking jetways supporting VDGS (not tried them out yet)
+ Texturing in general is really good
+ Lot of interiors included, all main terminals towards the airside are included with good attention to detail (local shops and restaurants etc
+ Probably the best airport I’ve seen in snowy conditions, with even snow banks along the sides and great looking plows etc. Taxiways and runways free of snow.
+ Cargo areas included with great detail

The Negatives:

- Some might find it a bit expensive, but given the effort I can see why it’s priced as it is
- Tower was a disappointment, there are some interior modelling (all-though not looking finished) but with the opaque windows you cannot see it, maybe they will update this in an upcoming patch, not sure
- Land side is lacking (as in front of the terminal etc), obviously not a priority but good to know in case you think it’s important
- I would’ve preferred some parallax windows instead of opaque windows on the airside, but more a personal preference and since most have interior design it’s not a big issue
- Some lower res textures in places, probably to optimize performance, but not in crucial places (more roofs etc)

Given performance, time etc, I think the balance is really good, so I definitely think the priorities worked out well in that regard.

Looking forward to explore more and will fly in and out of Arlanda a lot!

Once again, thanks for the best rendition of Arlanda ever in a flight sim!

Hey, 

Thank you for your thoughts.

I'm very proud of the product and there is not anything I would have done differently but totally respect we all have different opinions.

Take care,

Marcus

• Like 2

I also would have liked "glass windows" in the tower. I like to get inside and see out of it, also like the light through it. But as you said above it's a matter of preference.

By the way Marcus, I don't know if you have realized or been told. In Goteborg when you get inside the building and look outside the window effect disappears, I mean the window frames are gone, just an open space to the outside in case you were not aware of it and it could be fixed...

This is the building I tested from the inside

gASsdA3.jpg

FVwDJNA.jpg

I'll be posting some ESSA shots soon as I've been enjoying the airport

Thanks

Carlos

Edited by carlosqr

2 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

I also would have liked "glass windows" in the tower. I like to get inside and see out of it, also like the light through it. But as you said above it's a matter of preference.

By the way Marcus, I don't know if you have realized or been told. In Goteborg when you get inside the building and look outside the window effect disappears, I mean the window frames are gone, just an open space to the outside in case you were not aware of it and it could be fixed...

I'll be posting some ESSA shots soon as I've been enjoying the airpot

Thanks

Carlos

Yes, none of my interiors except the one I did for Bromma has been intended to visit with drones. Their only purpose is to look good from the outside. That's also why we haven't featured the interiors in any shots or in the promotional video.

I understand some of you wish this was done in a different way. Totally get that, there are some really exciting interiors done by competitors.

My focus and interest is airside, what you will see from the pilot seat or as a ramp agent. That is where my focus has been and will be moving forward. If anything I think there might be less interiors moving forward to be honest. I'm sorry about that!

I understand I'm in a business where I'm depending on people buying my products for me to make a living, but I need to do products I believe in and then that would be the priority with the limited time we have for our projects to make them profitable. If people would stop buying because of reasons like this, then I might need to look for another job :)  All good though, I'm happy as long as I can do products I believe in and if that wouldn't make the cut anymore, fine.

• Like 2

Thank you Marcus for such detailed explanation, Based on that I totally understand, no problem then. Thank you again for all your dedication and nice products. I hope you manage to port Kiruna as I was impressed by it when launched in P3D

Have a great father´s day and Sunday

Cheers

Carlos

• Like 2

1 minute ago, carlosqr said:

Thank you Marcus for such detailed explanation, Based on that I totally understand, no problem then. Thank you again for all your dedication and nice products. I hope you manage to port Kiruna as I was impressed by it when launched in P3D

Have a great father´s day and Sunday

Cheers

Carlos

Thank you, and same to you.

And yes, Kiruna is coming in a not too far distant future ;)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

of course will have an impact on the kind of project I need to pick.

First off, great job on ESSA!

I think you (and Jetstream Designs) got the balance right between fabulous visuals and brilliant performance.

Secondly, how about a large airport away from Scandinavia?

RJTT, MMMX, HECA, OMAA, KMIA, KDFW, VABB, LIMC are all crying out for a good developer to take them on. Yes, they may be default handcrafted or released by another dev, yet there is a market—just ask iniBuilds.

2 minutes ago, F737MAX said:

First off, great job on ESSA!

I think you (and Jetstream Designs) got the balance right between fabulous visuals and brilliant performance.

Secondly, how about a large airport away from Scandinavia?

RJTT, MMMX, HECA, OMAA, KMIA, KDFW, VABB, LIMC are all crying out for a good developer to take them on. Yes, they may be default handcrafted or released by another dev, yet there is a market—just ask iniBuilds.

There are multiple places I would have loved to do. Not sure about those really really big hubs though.

The usual problem is that I want good references, shot on purpose for the project from airside so we can get all the nice small details in there and use the photos as base in our texture work. That is usually a bit tricky if you don't have a "way in" at the airport management. 

All our Swedish airports we've had great help from either the airport or people working at the ramp, which has made a huge difference in what kind of product we can deliver.

Personally I've been dreaming about places like PANC and OTHH, or FAOR. Was even half-way in to get airside tour at PANC to get the shots, but now there are competitive versions out there and wouldn't make much sense taking on those.

We are looking at various projects moving ahead, all from really small places to the swedish ones just mentioned, but also bigger hubs. Problem is combination between what kind of reference material we need to be able to achieve something we are proud of, and something we are able to pull off considering the size of the group i work with, and to make something that hasn't been done.

Another problem is for the big hubs you have long production times when you are a very small group. Arlanda was over a year in production and then we even had help that I made that one for P3D so we had something to start from. If you spend a year and then ASOBO release a free version of that airport or a competing company releases the same airport, you might loose quite a lot of money. So yeah a lot of things to consider!

You want the perfect ratio and now I also almost forgot one of the most important ones: you want to like the project yourself and not only to make an income :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

you want to like the project yourself and not only to make an income :)

^^This is arguably the second most important point behind access to good source material (as you already highlighted).

I think it's obvious when a dev has an affinity to the project they are working on (be it scenery, aircraft, utility), the quality shines through. By the looks of things, I'd say that Arlanda is a favourite of yours. 👌

31 minutes ago, F737MAX said:

^^This is arguably the second most important point behind access to good source material (as you already highlighted).

I think it's obvious when a dev has an affinity to the project they are working on (be it scenery, aircraft, utility), the quality shines through. By the looks of things, I'd say that Arlanda is a favourite of yours. 👌

Haha yes.. Arlanda has been special. It was my first payware project back in the days of P3D and a dream project since I started with 3D many years ago. It's also the gateway to all adventures I've been on outside Sweden. As a kid to travel abroad on vacations to when I finished highschool and went to Australia, and everything since then and in between. It's a place of where adventures start for me.

Like I guess it is for many people with their closest international airport.

I'm even spending the night at Arlanda on Tuesday together with my wife to celebrate the release. We are staying at Clarion just behind Skycity and I've asked for a view over the apron. 

Let's say my wife is at 30% of my enthusiasm level haha ;)

Just kidding, she is quite happy about it to be honest. Have some nice food and wine and get a night away from the kids. Not a beach in Spain but a nice getaway, and something I didn't add in my sim-version is that Clarion got a outdoor pool as well ;)

What airport would have been that airport for you?

• Like 3

Just flew into "your" Arlanda Marcus for the first time. Finally was able to get some time to fly!

Can't even begin to describe how great it was to be able to fly to what is my "home airport" just like it is for you. And enjoy not only the airport itself but also to recognize all the places just outside the airport where I've been more times than I can count. Doing plane spotting and just enjoying the atmosphere out there.

Absolutely amazing work Marcus, felt like being there for real!!

• Like 3

About the various scenery options available, which would you say are the most demanding?

I rarely see performance issues but when I flew into ESSA tonight, it wasn't exactly as smooth as I'm used to. So figured maybe I should try disabling some of those scenery options for next flight to see what impact it will have on the performance.

Tried to find some documentation for the scenery but couldn't find anything. I both tried the User Guide option for ESSA in Orbx Central and also looked manually in the installation folder. Was very happy to find a GSX profile in there though 🙂

20 minutes ago, WebMaximus said:

About the various scenery options available, which would you say are the most demanding?

I rarely see performance issues but when I flew into ESSA tonight, it wasn't exactly as smooth as I'm used to. So figured maybe I should try disabling some of those scenery options for next flight to see what impact it will have on the performance.

Tried to find some documentation for the scenery but couldn't find anything. I both tried the User Guide option for ESSA in Orbx Central and also looked manually in the installation folder. Was very happy to find a GSX profile in there though 🙂

We've seen that the animated traffic option brought our testers 5-8 extra FPS when disabling that as well as reduced stutters on approach. From other testing on other projects I was informed the VDGS system is also 7-8 FPS so might make that optional as well. Would mean you need to be in outside view for alignment to jetway, but might be worth it to some users.

Otherwise clutter is probably the most demanding of the other options.

As for the GSX profile we are working on a upgraded one that contains more features people expect from the profile that we will release in a patch.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, WebMaximus said:

Just flew into "your" Arlanda Marcus for the first time. Finally was able to get some time to fly!

Can't even begin to describe how great it was to be able to fly to what is my "home airport" just like it is for you. And enjoy not only the airport itself but also to recognize all the places just outside the airport where I've been more times than I can count. Doing plane spotting and just enjoying the atmosphere out there.

Absolutely amazing work Marcus, felt like being there for real!!

Thank you Richard, makes my day to hear that.

Also on the patch list (something I know you care about) is the planespotting spot at runway 26 that I didn't include in the initial release ;) 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

We've seen that the animated traffic option brought our testers 5-8 extra FPS when disabling that as well as reduced stutters on approach. From other testing on other projects I was informed the VDGS system is also 7-8 FPS so might make that optional as well. Would mean you need to be in outside view for alignment to jetway, but might be worth it to some users.

Otherwise clutter is probably the most demanding of the other options.

As for the GSX profile we are working on a upgraded one that contains more features people expect from the profile that we will release in a patch.

Thanks, will play around with the options a bit. Would be great with a brief explanation what exactly the different options do. For instance, what the difference is between animated traffic and cars. Guessing cars are the parked and static ones?

About clutter, could you provide a few examples what is included with that option?

So if I understand you correctly, animated traffic has the biggest impact on performance where clutter comes on a second place?

20 minutes ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

Thank you Richard, makes my day to hear that.

Also on the patch list (something I know you care about) is the planespotting spot at runway 26 that I didn't include in the initial release ;) 

Yes, you really managed to catch the correct "feeling". So cool being able to enjoy Arlanda virtually like this 🙂

As for the plane spotting place next to runway 26, I'm actually not sure if that one is still accessible or if it even exists anymore. Due to lots of construction work. You might want to double check that before spending time. I will check myself more carefully next time I'm there.

11 hours ago, WebMaximus said:

Thanks, will play around with the options a bit. Would be great with a brief explanation what exactly the different options do. For instance, what the difference is between animated traffic and cars. Guessing cars are the parked and static ones?

About clutter, could you provide a few examples what is included with that option?

So if I understand you correctly, animated traffic has the biggest impact on performance where clutter comes on a second place?

Animated traffic is all the moving traffic you will see airside. That should be the highest performance impact.

Clutter is basically all things airside like cones, luggage trolleys etc. Think of it like all the details that is around the gates that is not the buildings och key things like the light poles :)

Cars is all the cars placed landside. As they are quite many they might have some sort of impact, but also does not really add that much to the experience for many users so we added them as optional.

Snowbanks & snowtrucks will only show up at wintertime during certain conditions. They are mostly optional because the snowbanks looks the best if there is snow coverage on the ground for there is no trigger for that so we had to make them appear under conditions when we thought it should be snow on the ground as well, but it's not bulletproof and I'm not sure everyone will enjoy them so we made them optional.

• Like 1

@Marcus Nyberg is there any known issue regarding VDGS for ESSA in combination with Aerosoft products - which also use VDGS? I had the issue when installing ESSA that I received an error message that the community folder can not be found. Also, now the Aerosoft VDGS module quits upon starting MFS 2020. I already filed a support request, but thought you May lnow more, since you were the designer.

Your help and assistance is highly appreciated. 

Kind regards. 

7 hours ago, sun_king_135 said:

@Marcus Nyberg is there any known issue regarding VDGS for ESSA in combination with Aerosoft products - which also use VDGS? I had the issue when installing ESSA that I received an error message that the community folder can not be found. Also, now the Aerosoft VDGS module quits upon starting MFS 2020. I already filed a support request, but thought you May lnow more, since you were the designer.

Your help and assistance is highly appreciated. 

Kind regards. 

Hey!

They are two different systems as you noticed, and I haven't heard any reports on them creating conflicts with each other. Both modules have been available on the market for a long time and are used by many products so I would assume this problem would have been known in that case. Sounds more worrying that the installer doesn't find the Community folder though, maybe it's a registry issue somehow with the MSFS2020 installation? 

My apologizes but this issue is a bit beyond my knowledge I'm afraid. Let's see if the support got some troubleshooting for you that might help.

Cheers,

Marcus

• Thanks 1

@Marcus Nyberg thanks for the quick response. Since it's a default installation, I can not really imagine that it is the location of the community folder. But, just to be very sure: the community folder is where all the add ons are installed in? I will have one look into this.

On the other hand, the VDGS module from Aerosoft seems to have a conflict, as I have no other explanation for it shutting down, with ESSA installed. But then again, Aerosoft Munich was updated to v2 and I am not sure any more... 🤔😟

Unfortunately, the support could not as of yet help. Seems I am the lucky one in experiencing this first. 😄

Kind regards. 

Edited by sun_king_135

44 minutes ago, sun_king_135 said:

@Marcus Nyberg thanks for the quick response. Since it's a default installation, I can not really imagine that it is the location of the community folder. But, just to be very sure: the community folder is where all the add ons are installed in? I will have one look into this.

On the other hand, the VDGS module from Aerosoft seems to have a conflict, as I have no other explanation for it shutting down, with ESSA installed. But then again, Aerosoft Munich was updated to v2 and I am not sure any more... 🤔😟

Unfortunately, the support could not as of yet help. Seems I am the lucky one in experiencing this first. 😄

Kind regards. 

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience, these kind of issues can be hard to track down. To me it sounds more like a registry error somehow as the installer couldn't find the Community folder. No expert in that though I'm afraid. :(

The community folder is where all addons end up yes, but they can also be linked so their actual installations folder is somewhere else and there is just a "link" in the folder so the folder knows where to look for the addon.

Maybe try reaching out on the official MSFS forum? Don't forget to bring up that the Community-folder couldn't be found on installation, which I have a feeling can be key to what's going on (based on just a feeling though!).

Marcus Burkhard reports this:

I enjoy the new ESSA scenery very much, but I wanted to report an error for the developer to fix. As you can see on the first screenshot there is one glide slope antenna oriented 180° the wrong way. And while it’s being rotated, why not move it to the correct place according to the aerial image. Following the shadow one can clearly see that the antenna is not on the correct spot. No big deal, but I thought if it needs to be rotated anyway, you might as well move it a the same time :slight_smile:

Btw. other GS antennae seem to be placed slightly offset to the localiser track, even though the ILS procedure does not have this offset. I’ve never been to ESSA but I’ve also never seen a GS antenna being oriented offset to the LOC track.

Oh and while you prepare an update, would it be possible to plant some bushes in a specific area? I’ve been impressed with how careful the vegetation has been placed onto the aerial imagery, makes the airport look a lot more life-like without flat vegetation visible everywhere.
However, there is two areas where there’s quite a few flat bushes visible, left and right of RWY 01R, see the other screenshot. If you could send the gardener to these spots, that would be fantastic.

Thanks and all the best,
Markus

7620a66c-352c-41bc-9658-72caf2aa7c5e.jpe

852a98d4-14e0-4738-b45d-d38514ec38bc.png

4 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Marcus Burkhard reports this:

I enjoy the new ESSA scenery very much, but I wanted to report an error for the developer to fix. As you can see on the first screenshot there is one glide slope antenna oriented 180° the wrong way. And while it’s being rotated, why not move it to the correct place according to the aerial image. Following the shadow one can clearly see that the antenna is not on the correct spot. No big deal, but I thought if it needs to be rotated anyway, you might as well move it a the same time :slight_smile:

Btw. other GS antennae seem to be placed slightly offset to the localiser track, even though the ILS procedure does not have this offset. I’ve never been to ESSA but I’ve also never seen a GS antenna being oriented offset to the LOC track.

Oh and while you prepare an update, would it be possible to plant some bushes in a specific area? I’ve been impressed with how careful the vegetation has been placed onto the aerial imagery, makes the airport look a lot more life-like without flat vegetation visible everywhere.
However, there is two areas where there’s quite a few flat bushes visible, left and right of RWY 01R, see the other screenshot. If you could send the gardener to these spots, that would be fantastic.

Thanks and all the best,
Markus

The patch will mostly look at bigger issues like missing night light at cargo, etc.

I can take note on this for the future but can't promise this is something that will be looked at for this patch. Just want to sort a few serious matters before I go on summer vacation. Thanks for bringing it up though!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Marketing ESSA as the 'the capital of Scandinavia' is rediculus. Stockholm is the capital of Sweden, period. Scandinavia doesn't have any capital. Furthermore Stockholm Arlanda isn't even the biggest airport in Scandinavia, but ranks as number 3. Orbx ought to have better ways of promoting an otherwise excellent scenery than this.

Edited by Torben Andersen
typos
  • Confused 1