11 minutes ago, gumbypickett said:

Very nice Jack.

It looks like the grassed runway would 

prove more difficult to take off from 

than the rough.

But you did it, great job.:)

cheers

Gumby

Thanks Gumby, there actually is a difference in taxing and taking off on grass strips in this sim.

• Like 1

Just now, paulb said:

Great shots Jack :). Are you sure that's an airstrip or did the farmer just have his mower on a low cut? :lol:

:lol:  I dunno, good question.  I reckon if I had a whirlybird and flew upside down I could mow it myself :lol:

• Haha 2

Great showcase images of this Orbx freeware Jack. I seemed to have missed this one. Grass does look so much better in MSFS, which may or may not matter to some, but I enjoy it :) Keep up the exploration!

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, andiflyit said:

Lovely shots Jack :). And it shows the freeware to me which I didn't recognize so far, thank you. 

Thanks Andreas!  I bought several so far but got all the freeware, it's always nice to have Orbx give us these gems.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Captain Lars said:

Great shot, especially the last one. It's surprising to see that you can have your framerate displayed in P3D/FSX style even in MSFS...

Thanks Lars.  That was an add-on but I was told it can cause problems so I removed it.  I now only use the DEV mode to display FPS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Great showcase images of this Orbx freeware Jack. I seemed to have missed this one. Grass does look so much better in MSFS, which may or may not matter to some, but I enjoy it :) Keep up the exploration!

Thanks Landon!  It does, like you can almost feel it.  I haven't bought the South America mesh yet but this Brazilian airstrip is very nice.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Stillwater said:

You can see how few personnel is left at this phase of the pandemic, not even the greenkeeper here.

But maybe you can clean up the stuff by using your trusty 737...?

I could Gerold, thanks for giving me the idea :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1