Rolling along

VH-KDK

1 hour ago, paulb said:

Lovely shot Martyn :). Is that a Zlin you are flying?

Thanks Paul.

The plane is the MS893 Rallye, which Aeroplane Heaven have generously offered as a freebie through Central.

I jumped the gun and bought mine last year.:rolleyes:

I do have a very nice freeware Zlin which I keep forgetting to install, I must get around to it.:)

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Thanks Paul.

The plane is the MS893 Rallye, which Aeroplane Heaven have generously offered as a freebie through Central.

I jumped the gun and bought mine last year.:rolleyes:

I do have a very nice freeware Zlin which I keep forgetting to install, I must get around to it.:)

Thanks Martyn. I have a freeware Zlin in XP. I must have a look at the Rallye. :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stillwater said:

OLC Europe at its finest, even without huge mountains. The character of the land is well shown. I was fortunate to drive there and visit the Pardubice air show the year before the virus stopped it all.

OLC does an eccellent job showing the beautiful country side which I enjoyed seeing. I travelled by train from Vienna to Prague and then another train trip to Czesky Krumlov. Happier days.:)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kodiak73 said:

Nice pic Martyn, although I wouldn't know Czechoslovakia from China.

Never have flown over either place in any sim or real life.

Oh well, keep it up;)

Thanks Dave, I have only flown out from Prague in the dark but from what little I saw it is a picturesque country.:)

A very different country as the bread Czech dumplings (Knedliky) and the fried cheese (Syr smazeny) are very tasty.;)

Much better than eating cat or dog!:o:ph34r::lol:

7 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Lovely looking terrain you are flying over Martyn. Nice, rolling green farmland and some forest. Very quaint :) 

Landon

Thank you Landon, OLC Europe does a marvelous job.:)

4 hours ago, BradB said:

Outstanding shot Martyn , what WX program are you using in P3D ? .

Thank you John, I am using REX Skyforce with my own advanced settings via the sim.

I have gone off Active Sky for a while as I was getting too many rainy days!:lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, andiflyit said:

Very nice shot Martyn. :) I just installed the freeware airport for Skopje LWSK which also works very well 

with the EU OLC, it's great. And I just looked at the map, Skopje is around 1050 km airknee to the southeast.

Thanks Andreas, I have lost rack rather of all the airports I have yet to visit but Skopje is one of them.

That would take a while in the Rallye but anything is possible.:)