At Egypt

andiflyit

Hi all,

last days I 've posted a lot, will have a little break than...:)

But this here was on a nice little flight today, started at HECA and visited the pyramids and than followed the river Nile to Alexandria.

Scenery is Orbx OLC Africa and the mesh and a little pr and it's really not bad, I like it. Will have to visit more places in Africa in P3d.

N56Txww.jpg

oOGQ0r9.jpg

exsntvt.jpg

lhlnN1p.jpg

uhu1uSN.jpg

nJWidks.jpg

R6qvGI7.jpg

XrtvS1S.jpg

cRZZAcu.jpg

vsg0GEl.jpg

eokokJc.jpg

Thank you very much for viewing!

Cheers

Andreas

• Like 8

some wonderful shots there Andreas, it's an area I haven't flown much but I think I may visit again, I'll be honest though I don't like the night shot, do the pyramids get lit up at night in real life?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, andiflyit said:

Will have to visit more places in Africa in P3d.

Do not underestimate the distances in this big, big continent, Andy. To find the photoreal areas or other attractions you may have to consult the manual (if there is any?) or the screenshot forum. Look for posts tagged with OLC (or openlc) africa, and consider some reportsd from @jean marc, maybe even mine...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, wain71 said:

some wonderful shots there Andreas, it's an area I haven't flown much but I think I may visit again, I'll be honest though I don't like the night shot, do the pyramids get lit up at night in real life?

Come on Wayne, don´t you remember Barbara Bach helping Mr. Bond here?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful images Andreas.

I didn't realise how close the Pyramids were to habitation.:unsure:

They were far off when they were built some years ago.

But the suburbs, and especially all the people that want to earn money by selling valuable and unique souvenirs to the tourists have moved towards the tombs in the past 5 decades.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, wain71 said:

Thanks a lot Wayne. Seems to be lit up at night as the James Bond video shows. But here it's way too bright.

18 hours ago, paulb said:

Great flight Andreas :)

Thanks a lot Paul, glad you like it!:)

16 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful images Andreas.

I didn't realise how close the Pyramids were to habitation.:unsure:

Keep on posting unless you are busy of course.

I, for one, enjoy looking at your flights.:)

Thank you Martyn! :) It's an extremly populated area there with thousands of buildings.

And thank you very much again, I will go on posting as soon as I will do the next flight which is worth it.  

12 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Do not underestimate the distances in this big, big continent, Andy. To find the photoreal areas or other attractions you may have to consult the manual (if there is any?) or the screenshot forum. Look for posts tagged with OLC (or openlc) africa, and consider some reportsd from @jean marc, maybe even mine...

Yes Gerold, thank you, I will go to certain areas which are well know from the news or history. And I will look at the posts I can find. 

To go from one area to the other may indeed be a bit too long to fly. Or I let it fly and do something else....B)

6 hours ago, Kodiak73 said:

Nice shots of Egypt Andreas, pretty soon there will be suburbs on all 4 sides of the pyramidsB)

Thank you and you are right :), there is some space left they can occupy to sell the souvenirs...

5 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Nice images of the Egyptian Pyramids here. The terrain looks good in these as well. :) 

Landon

Thank you Landon. :) Overall the scenery gives a good impression of the country and the big city and the Pyramids as a poi.  

• Like 3

On 7/15/2022 at 3:21 PM, Stillwater said:

Come on Wayne, don´t you remember Barbara Bach helping Mr. Bond here?

ah yeah, this was a long time ago........

On 7/16/2022 at 3:39 AM, andiflyit said:

Thanks a lot Wayne. Seems to be lit up at night as the James Bond video shows. But here it's way too bright.

yeah I see now, but I agree a little to bright in the sim...

• Like 2

On 7/15/2022 at 4:18 PM, Stillwater said:

thank you Gerold to remind the African posts... a really beautiful place to fly indeed. 

Super Egyptian tour Andreas  - thanks !!

Just to illustrate shortly this wonderful continent, a few shots with old stamps or watercolors inserts ... Maybe that will lead somebody to fly bythere (here in msfs)

image.thumb.jpeg.f2d0e166ed78c78a50e95fb5ab38c1ba.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.11cbc52d30d4428e6e7193d72e2c369c.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.eda22b3f6561d4f76b02600ce303df9d.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.87b009574a2db3f3df97757e1c31d6fc.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.eab30e2c0cfd8424c2e13157a0f43b56.jpeg

Happy flights !! Open LC are greats products for sure for P3d 

Edited by jean marc
  • Like 4